Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Dear Wizard..... I purchased some new grips for my pre-B, but they don't drop-in ! They're close, but no-go at present.

They are listed to fit a 75B. Am I screwed, or do the fiber panels on the back of the G-10 (raised terraces) have to be filed somehow ?

1624591741198.png

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm planning on spending some time down at HHRP tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to join me. I need a range trip to keep my sanity. It's been a while since I have shot handguns. I plan on mostly shooting on the long range though

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Dear Wizard..... I purchased some new grips for my pre-B, but they don't drop-in ! They're close, but no-go at present.

They are listed to fit a 75B. Am I screwed, or do the fiber panels on the back of the G-10 (raised terraces) have to be filed somehow ?

View attachment 145278
    It is hard to say without being hands on. I just put a new set of rubber grips on the project Pre B with no issues. My own Pre B has had several sets of grips without issue. Maybe they sent you a set of bad grips that passed through quality checks! It also looks like your Pre B is cerakoted so you might check to see if the cerakote is overly built up in the nooks & crannies of the frame grip openings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom