Not open for further replies.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    You've got a serious bbl on your new Anschutz. When you gonna get a scope on that rascal? Squirrel season is right around the corner!
    Yea I know. I've been busier this spring and summer than ever. About have the garage under control so that helps. I did look through my stock of scopes to see if any were appropriate. I have a bushnell that has adjustable parallax adjustments down to 25 yards or so but I'm thinking it may require a high set of rings.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Manny told me what a set of bars cost and to have installed on those big Harleys. It’s crazy. I would install my own bars but not every one can get that deep into the electronics.
    Yep. Bars/wires installed are about a grand, I paid for that on my old bike...HD of indy has a special with bars/wires/mirrors/grips installed for like $1300 on '15 and newer models.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Morning all.

I used this bamboo topped workbench for the first time last night. I got it because I was curious about the bamboo. I have it set 36" high where the work is in my face and the top and leg set are solid. I am impressed.

View attachment 144989

I've heard good things about the durability of bamboo. Can you give details where you got it? I could use a good bench.

Still impressed with the girth of that barrel. :)

OK LittleMsPinkSnappyDragonDebraLady, I get it ... That's what she said. :cool:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have to confess ignorance on motorcycles, are "bars" the handle bars or something else?
    Yeah, handle bars. I don't like the riding position the stock ones put me in. I've lived with them for years but have the itch to change them out finally. I also want a new seat but the one I want is out of stock and they are unsure when they will make more.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've heard good things about the durability of bamboo. Can you give details where you got it? I could use a good bench.

Still impressed with the girth of that barrel. :)

The barrel is only 0.90" diameter.

Got the bench from amazon. It is $10 higher now. The system is not letting insert a hotlink. Search for "Goplus Adjustable Workbench, 48" 1500 Lbs Bamboo Top Garage Work Bench" on amazon.

The extension legs need to be cranked down tight as some reviews say. The top is very rigid but the finish has a few blemishes and I'm guessing it will scratch easily as the reviews say. With that said, I'm glad I got it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom