• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I’ll routinely hit 25 or more across 3 monitors if I’m not being careful. I know when that happens because the Mac fan comes on in the laptop
    Yeah. I keep the task manager on my go-to tab to monitor my usage. Difficult to balance performance of work and fun while waiting for the work to finish computing.

Trying to clean my house bit by bit. Just a little bit of work a few times a week. Should get money for that fancy Ithaca by Monday. Then I can clear out some excess packing materials. It'll be good to have some spring cleaning done.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Only 14? Amateur.

Try 20 or so tabs on each of 3 monitors and work your way up from there.
    Pretty much. Multiple monitors, multiple browsers and many tabs across each on the laptop at any given time.

I'm running quite a few tabs currently just on Firefox on my iPad.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Only 14? Amateur.

Try 20 or so tabs on each of 3 monitors and work your way up from there.
    My setup at the CC is overkill. 3 PC's, all with dual monitor setup. No unoccupied screen space. 2x 60" flatscreens. A small (17"?) monitor for cable access, and another to direct view DVR playback.

I got tabs for days. There is always-sometimes INGO. And YT. This time of year I have the NOAA radio at a low setting for "white noise". Does that count?

No new stuff for me lately. "No" time for what I got anyway. I'm less motivated to shoot recreationally these days. The joy is less about me anymore. I'll come back around to it. It's not my time now.

I like listening to what everyone hear is doing. If I wanna know stuff I just sit in here.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Looking for a "fancy" leather holster most likely with some exotic leather accents or all exotic for the the V-Bob. Recommendations/suggestions?

I remember following this guy on FB when I did the thing. We spoke on the phone once. Never ordered ($) but I always admired the work. No real world review. FWIW.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning team CZ! :coffee:

I did another A2 conversion last night. This was on the Sig 716i. I'm impressed with how Sig put that rifle together. I had not realized that it had a flat wire recoil spring
    ccb8b1f5be8a3721ffc98805c0265b35.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Looking for a "fancy" leather holster most likely with some exotic leather accents or all exotic for the the V-Bob. Recommendations/suggestions?
    Not sure what gun you have, but old 700 series Heisers have a lot of class in addition to being antiques.

Attachments

• heisers and colts.jpg
      heisers and colts.jpg
      584.6 KB · Views: 3
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom