• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I will be attaching notes to pieces as to the needs when I put everything away.
    3 ARs need tweaking. Light primer strikes in one. Spent round sticking in chamber on 2.
    I need to put the standard ignition springs in another.
    no more light triggers in an AR. No need unless it is a bench rest piece.
    “No” idea as to why I had multiple chamber hang ups. That a new one.
    Check your 3 gas rings, church. If one or two of the cuts in the rings are lined up, it allows too much gas just to blow by. make sure the openings are at 3rd interveles.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all, down too early last night, so up too early this morning.... :coffee:

I stank at all the competitions at the SGE, but I had fun. I console myself with this 3 round group at 100 yards with my Ruger American Rimfire Target. That was during practice. Top target is part of the whole target and the second is the closeup:

2Kgn6Ju.jpg

C4eIp5Z.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning all, down too early last night, so up too early this morning.... :coffee:

I stank at all the competitions at the SGE, but I had fun. I console myself with this 3 round group at 100 yards with my Ruger American Rimfire Target. That was during practice. Top target is part of the whole target and the second is the closeup:

That was ultra impressive!!!!

(I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target. I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target. I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target. I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target.)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That was ultra impressive!!!!

(I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target. I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target. I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target. I will not make a comment about an extra shot on Patience's target.)

Now if I could only do that during competitions... :facepalm:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Now if I could only do that during competitions... :facepalm:

What ammo was that with? After the CZ 457 AT-ONE failed to perform, T-dogg and I put together a few good groups with the 455FS. It seems to like Lapua Center-X and SK Rifle Match.

I have a few ideas for some similar competitions for the FGE. After some conversation with the host, we will get the contests out with plenty of time to prepare.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Check your 3 gas rings, church. If one or two of the cuts in the rings are lined up, it allows too much gas just to blow by. make sure the openings are at 3rd interveles.
    Respectfully, that's actually just a myth and has no effect on cycling or function whatsoever. Those rings will rotate around during cycling to whatever position they want to. They aren't like piston rings in an internal combustion engine (where the clocking matters).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom