Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Yeah. I know....:):

haGaapi.jpg

xksIL9f.jpg
    I've admired that '64 before. A Big block with some help up top.:)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My AR10 likes the Norma 150g ammo. That’s less than $19 a box too
    I suppose I should consider trying some other stuff like that. Even if I don't use it for out to 1000 yards (which is where the 168gr would come into play), if the rifle likes it well enough out to 300 yards or so, that would let me get good range time in at my local range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, found out a valuable lesson. Don't browse the classifieds while drinking. Beer goggles latched onto what I thought was the price, only to almost end up buying a used scope for more money than I wanted to spend. Thankfully the guy with the ad and I cleared it up before things got rolling to the point of no return. I never did sit my friend alcohol down for that talk... :facepalm:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Well, found out a valuable lesson. Don't browse the classifieds while drinking. Beer goggles latched onto what I thought was the price, only to almost end up buying a used scope for more money than I wanted to spend. Thankfully the guy with the ad and I cleared it up before things got rolling to the point of no return. I never did sit my friend alcohol down for that talk... :facepalm:

Now I am confused. KJ specifically told me to drink before, during and after such purchasing "decisions". You seem to be suggesting sobriety? Which is it?

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I was trying to get the new gas pedal installed on the TSO lastnight and finally gave up. The mounting holes dont line up no matter what I try. Going to return it and probably have AllenM make me one. It's the best I can come up with at this point.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I learned this lesson long ago. But I did not realize what I had done until I saw some very large charges on my cards and parts started to arrive.....:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom