Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have not, but i did drop the whole front sub frame out of her equinox to do the timing job the first time. Well it was more like i lifted the body off the sub frame. That wasnt fun at all but dropping that out i could swap the engine or trans very easily lol. Cant be much worse than that. That whole trans cooler inside the radiator is just another made to fail catastrophically part by good ole Gm.

I did learn something yesterday though, i was a little worried about towing heavyish with my truck on 35s but once i hit the interstate my trans temps never got past 170 degrees cruising 80mph with 5500lbs ish behind it so thats cool. Im not sure what exactly a uhaul car hailer weighs but theyre pretty light. In town Akron i saw it get up to almost 200 though. Also it needs 4.56 gears and a looser converter bad, its a dog off the line with the 3.73s towing. The LS9 cam feels like i lost torque vs the factory afm setup under 2000rpm and the stock converter only stalls up 15-1600ish.
    If you change this then you have to adjust that.

Once That is adjusted you discover that you also have to modify this thing over here. And in the midst of that upgrade something else needs to be changed.

It "NEVER" ends as that is the challenge.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've been wondering if FedEx lost my package. Nope, not yet. They just sent it on a scenic route.

Thursday, April 8, 2021
    4:09 PM CHANDLER, AZ

Arrived at FedEx location
    Friday, April 2, 2021
    8:09 PM SEAFORD, DE
    Left FedEx origin facility

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I wonder sometimes if there isn't an anti-gun sorter that recognizes a shipper and just tosses those packages in the wrong queues. Most likely, it's just someone who is overwhelmed and tosses packages randomly to keep the conveyer moving

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    If you change this then you have to adjust that.

Once That is adjusted you discover that you also have to modify this thing over here. And in the midst of that upgrade something else needs to be changed.

It "NEVER" ends as that is the challenge.
    Thats what makes us car guys though lol. Ill wait until the 4l60e smokes itself for the converter. Its bound to happen lol

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Haven't been down into everything, just not enough time, but found a paper my dad wrote for senior year high school in 1962 about stamp collecting. Didn't have the time to sit down and read it.

Some of the stuff they still have after moving several times across the years between a couple of different states is pretty amazing.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    More .308 reloading tonight. Prepped another 100 cases and primed 50. Will finish up the 50 tomorrow.

Hey 88 and SarahG...looks like there is a good chance HHRP will be taking the rifle range back out to 300 yards. Some where along the line (way back) someone got it in their mind that the property line put the hill that would be the backstop off the property. A new look at the survey shows it to be well inside the line. They should have listened to me a couple of years ago when I questioning why we didn't clear out the 300 yard range and use it still. At this time there is only a few members that have used the range as many decades back as I have.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    More .308 reloading tonight. Prepped another 100 cases and primed 50. Will finish up the 50 tomorrow.

Hey 88 and SarahG...looks like there is a good chance HHRP will be taking the rifle range back out to 300 yards. Some where along the line (way back) someone got it in their mind that the property line put the hill that would be the backstop off the property. A new look at the survey shows it to be well inside the line. They should have listened to me a couple of years ago when I questioning why we didn't clear out the 300 yard range and use it still. At this time there is only a few members that have used the range as many decades back as I have.

That’s great news

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Up @ 4:45 because my wife's commute is now elongated with a detour.

So....I'm up and suffering with this cold.

Saw a Nurse Prac yesterday @ convenient care yesterday and threw some anti-bi's at me.

Didn't even check me for 'Rona.... hmmmm

Breathing fine and nose is pretty clear. My voice sounds like Barry White.

Hope everyone is doing better than me.

Might go and shoot some 22lr today.

Anybody got a Holosun 407 C they wanna sell???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom