Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Guys and gals, I need a favor and I know the timing sux, but here goes. Youngest sold his pistol to pay for daycare about a year ago. Big Beretta I bought cheap and resprung for him years ago. He got more than I paid for it so I'm not hurt about it, but he is feeling the need and has somewhere around a grand put back for the purchase. So I'm looking for a new pistol as he'll get gifted one of mine. That way his grand can help with daycare as they're pregnant again. Sig P320c is on the list as well as a Beretta. Looking to spice up my life. So if you have something you'd part with, I need to fill a slot in the safe.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Only thing I have that you might want is a Beretta APX Centurion. They are modular like the P320 series. The gun is black and I have an OD green frame kit for it as well. Also 6 total mags. The gun is a compact size, 9mm polymer striker fired pistol. I like it myself, though I've heard you have to send it to Beretta or an authorized dealer to get sights changed. Was under $400 for the gun, plus the separate frame and mags. PM me if you're interested.

Oh, also have a Canik TP9 SF-Elite with 6 mags as well. Also could be sweet talked out of it. That's about it for me, sorry.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Ask and you shall receive:
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2090124928

.....you won't like the price ;)
    That's better than most calibers. Normal 77gr razorbacks are 80cpr so atleast its not double or worse like most calibers. I ordered 10 boxes of that SB 77gr from SGAmmo and was $270 delivered. Same speed as the IMI stuff from Midway.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Guys and gals, I need a favor and I know the timing sux, but here goes. Youngest sold his pistol to pay for daycare about a year ago. Big Beretta I bought cheap and resprung for him years ago. He got more than I paid for it so I'm not hurt about it, but he is feeling the need and has somewhere around a grand put back for the purchase. So I'm looking for a new pistol as he'll get gifted one of mine. That way his grand can help with daycare as they're pregnant again. Sig P320c is on the list as well as a Beretta. Looking to spice up my life. So if you have something you'd part with, I need to fill a slot in the safe.
    Hmm .... I don't have either of the items you mentioned, and I don't generally sell anything .... but for you, I shall check my safe and see if anything of interest to you lays within !

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Only thing I have that you might want is a Beretta APX Centurion. They are modular like the P320 series. The gun is black and I have an OD green frame kit for it as well. Also 6 total mags. The gun is a compact size, 9mm polymer striker fired pistol. I like it myself, though I've heard you have to send it to Beretta or an authorized dealer to get sights changed. Was under $400 for the gun, plus the separate frame and mags. PM me if you're interested.

Oh, also have a Canik TP9 SF-Elite with 6 mags as well. Also could be sweet talked out of it. That's about it for me, sorry.
    Shoot me a PM if your serious about possibly parting with that Canik. Mine could use a sibling.
    ———————

Just woke up from an accidental nap. I hit the recliner for a few after showering, the older Golden jumped up there, next thing i know its 6:30, pupper still there, and Mrs.BRC is handing me dinner. Still need to go wipe down my truck and get the seat cover back on.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all.

Dental appointment today to reattach a crown that came loose Friday night at midnight. Then a stop at RK to get clay pigeons and to see what they don't have in stock.

Surprise, the crown didn't come off. The tooth snapped off below the gum and now I get to spend 4xDWesson money on an implant. Getting old is SO much fun.

Got the clays for the SGE and that was about all RK had in stock.

That's all I got.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Other than the Beretta or Sig, anything else piqued your interest?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Surprise, the crown didn't come off. The tooth snapped off below the gum and now I get to spend 4xDWesson money on an implant. Getting old is SO much fun.

Got the clays for the SGE and that was about all RK had in stock.

That's all I got.
    Wow. Doesn't sound pleasant.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Talked to the gardener tonight, said we should double up on the garden as I think food is going to get expensive soon. We'll move her flowers out of the greenhouse and get some more vegetables going.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Talked to the gardener tonight, said we should double up on the garden as I think food is going to get expensive soon. We'll move her flowers out of the greenhouse and get some more vegetables going.

The Gardener is probably correct. I need to get serious about a garden this year. Now is the time too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom