Not open for further replies.

STopaz1982

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2021
    Hendricks County
    Good morning all!
    Tried something a little different yesterday that was on my bucket list. Took Track cycling 101 at the Major Taylor Velodrome in Indianapolis. Challenging for an old guy but had a blast! Road with a large group of college age kids that were hard to keep up with. (I did have my P01 with me:)).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning all!
    Tried something a little different yesterday that was on my bucket list. Took Track cycling 101 at the Major Taylor Velodrome in Indianapolis. Challenging for an old guy but had a blast! Road with a large group of college age kids that were hard to keep up with. (I did have my P01 with me:)).

As a wanna be cyclist - that sounds awesome!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I won this Savage Axis 308 in NWTF raffle and remembered that someone once (well - often) said “Life is too short for a s***** trigger”.

MCarbo springs and shims took it from 7 pounds to a more acceptable 2.5 pounds.

563ba584a837c5287fdcdc848059460d.jpg
    I've heard good things about MCarbo. I have their set for a SCCY, but haven't installed it yet. I keep thinking I am going to sell the SCCY anyways.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    picked up the p10m in the classifieds today. I will always prefer metal but couldn’t beat price for anything that says Cz on it and it feels really nice in hand. Will get to range tomorrow. Im not super tactical or have ever worried about mag capacity, if you have same mind set the p10m may be a sleeper that you should pick up.
    I saw that when it was posted. Seemed like a really good price (admittedly I jave not priced what they go for in the wild).

Interested in how it shoots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom