• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    About to list a bunch a stuff, need some cash for the repairs, they were worse than expected.. just a heads up if you’re looking for anything in particular, let me know. Nothing is off the table unfortunately.
    There may or may not be a 75b omega in urban gray done up by the wiz kid himself… really trying to hold on to that one but we’ll see how everything goes. :nopity:

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpeg
      IMG_0991.jpeg
      1,022 KB · Views: 9

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Today was a gorgeous day at the range! Unfortunately my shooting was not as nice, but had an acceptable day. Decided which lot of 22LR to order. And shot an OK card.

Still feel me and this rifle should be shooting a little tighter groups with fewer flyers but I know part of it is cheap(ish) ammo ($0.25/rnd) but just have a hard time buying $0.31-0.45/rnd ammo when I am shooting 3-400 rounds a month and by the time I lot test with the expensive stuff its out of stock.

I know, first world issues:). May have to get together with one of you rimfire gurus to see if there is something fundamentally I can work on besides :spend:on expensive ammo.
    1684966262318.jpeg
    1684966801973.jpeg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Today was a gorgeous day at the range! Unfortunately my shooting was not as nice, but had an acceptable day. Decided which lot of 22LR to order. And shot an OK card.

Still feel me and this rifle should be shooting a little tighter groups with fewer flyers but I know part of it is cheap(ish) ammo ($0.25/rnd) but just have a hard time buying $0.31-0.45/rnd ammo when I am shooting 3-400 rounds a month and by the time I lot test with the expensive stuff its out of stock.

I know, first world issues:). May have to get together with one of you rimfire gurus to see if there is something fundamentally I can work on besides :spend:on expensive ammo.
    View attachment 277812
    View attachment 277815
    I need to get my 22lr out and see what it can do. It’s been years since I tried to shoot groups with it. Last time I did shoot groups it put 4 shots in the same hole at 33ish yards, and the 5th shot touching the others. That was with Wolf Match (before it was made by Eley). That’s the only “match” ammo I’ve put though it and it’s all gone now. But I was impressed for a mostly stock 10/22! A few days ago I bought some Eley Club and Wolf Target Match. Hopefully I can get away from work long enough to see how it does while the weather is nice.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I need to get my 22lr out and see what it can do. It’s been years since I tried to shoot groups with it. Last time I did shoot groups it put 4 shots in the same hole at 33ish yards, and the 5th shot touching the others. That was with Wolf Match (before it was made by Eley). That’s the only “match” ammo I’ve put though it and it’s all gone now. But I was impressed for a mostly stock 10/22! A few days ago I bought some Eley Club and Wolf Target Match. Hopefully I can get away from work long enough to see how it does while the weather is nice.
    What are you and @Born2vette doing tomorrow?
    Seems like it could be a good way to get away from work…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom