Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Youngest (6 year old) twisted his ankle this afternoon. He was walking on it and moving it afterwards but now it’s really swollen up and he’s been in a lot of pain the last couple hours. My wife and I were just talking about if we should take him to ER and he fell asleep while we were discussing. Guess we’ll see how the night goes. If he keeps waking up in a lot of pain we might still take him tonight. Ice, Ibuprofen, arnacare, compression rap and elevation are being done.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Youngest (6 year old) twisted his ankle this afternoon. He was walking on it and moving it afterwards but now it’s really swollen up and he’s been in a lot of pain the last couple hours. My wife and I were just talking about if we should take him to ER and he fell asleep while we were discussing. Guess we’ll see how the night goes. If he keeps waking up in a lot of pain we might still take him tonight. Ice, Ibuprofen, arnacare, compression rap and elevation are being done.
    Ugh.
    Prayers for wisdom and peace for you and pain relief for him.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    IN!!!!….:rockwoot:but….page 3??? Sorry to hear about your son, Firehawk, but that sounds like some top notch care!!! Prayers and encouragement for you and family!!!
    Thoughts and prayers for the rest of the “over the hill” CZ bunch…..:banana::banana:see….
    A bunch of bananas!!!!….there really is more than corn in Indiana!!!!……LOL

CZ!!!!

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Good morning :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Night went ok. My son got some sleep at least. His ankle is still hurting real bad this morning though. We’re going to set up a doctor visit after the office opens. I really don’t think there is a break or fracture but I’m sure they’ll do xrays anyway to be sure and he may need a boot to keep it isolated. He’s in good spirits this morning so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom