THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Woo .... disaster averted.
    Now, let's talk about who has ALL of the best snub-nose S&W's ..... I think that he's fired-up tonight ! ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Went over to Atkinson Firearms today to check out their new location. It's very nice. Looked around and even fondled the M&P 2.0 metal. Nice gun, but I'm not looking to spend that kind of money. Went over to RangeUSA and fondled an M&P 9c 2.0. It was nice, but I really don't like the grip texture. The grip texture on my Shield Plus OR is perfect, but the texture on the M&P 2.0 was more aggressive and I just didn't care for it. Was tempted to pick one up due to the $100 rebate, but honestly I don't need one. They did have a full size M&P 9mm 2.0 in the used case for like $450 (or was it $550, now I don't remember). That was tempting, but the guy at the counter was helping someone else and after a few minutes of standing around I lost interest and went home.
    What did you think of the M&P 2.0 Metal?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I don’t know about you guys but I had fun tonight actually getting to use the Dawson night sights on my PCR at NIGHT! Had fun with the low light/night light shoot tonight!
    And after 650 rounds in 2 days (so far, one more day to go) my widardized (is that a word?) PCR is still my favorite shooter!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don’t know about you guys but I had fun tonight actually getting to use the Dawson night sights on my PCR at NIGHT! Had fun with the low light/night light shoot tonight!
    And after 650 rounds in 2 days (so far, one more day to go) my widardized (is that a word?) PCR is still my favorite shooter!
    I need to pick up a PCR some day. I don't even have a P01 right now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    What did you think of the M&P 2.0 Metal?

It was nice. I watched the Honest Outlaw thousand round review and he had a lot of good to say about it. One thing that stops me from spending the money is that it's slightly heavier (by just a bit) than the standard M&P, but doesn't really soak up any more recoil according to him. Outside of it looking cool, not sure what the metal version gets you over the standard if that's the case... :dunno:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It was nice. I watched the Honest Outlaw thousand round review and he had a lot of good to say about it. One thing that stops me from spending the money is that it's slightly heavier (by just a bit) than the standard M&P, but doesn't really soak up any more recoil according to him. Outside of it looking cool, not sure what the metal version gets you over the standard if that's the case... :dunno:
    I gun store fondled the Competitor and thought it rather nice. Was almost an impulse purchase but I also thought it didn't quite have the feel of a, say, SP-01 or Sig P226.

Hopefully, someone around here will buy one so we can shoot it. :-)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom