THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Last night was the first time that we headed for the basement when sirens went off in about 15 years. Normally, you hear them go off and check the weather sites to see a strong storm warning but when I saw that there were confirmed tornados in our county, we took the dogs advice and headed to the basement. It was only about 20 minutes before everything was past and by then, even the dog was calmed down again.
    Yep same here.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Last night was the first time that we headed for the basement when sirens went off in about 15 years. Normally, you hear them go off and check the weather sites to see a strong storm warning but when I saw that there were confirmed tornados in our county, we took the dogs advice and headed to the basement. It was only about 20 minutes before everything was past and by then, even the dog was calmed down again.

See. You people are smarter than me.

I stood at the front door and watched. Dog laid down beside me. Probably feel asleep. Lol

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    See. You people are smarter than me.

I stood at the front door and watched. Dog laid down beside me. Probably feel asleep. Lol
    That’s my normal m.o., but last night was outside watching and got pretty scared.
    No damage that I’ve seen around here yet, which is amazing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Went over to Atkinson Firearms today to check out their new location. It's very nice. Looked around and even fondled the M&P 2.0 metal. Nice gun, but I'm not looking to spend that kind of money. Went over to RangeUSA and fondled an M&P 9c 2.0. It was nice, but I really don't like the grip texture. The grip texture on my Shield Plus OR is perfect, but the texture on the M&P 2.0 was more aggressive and I just didn't care for it. Was tempted to pick one up due to the $100 rebate, but honestly I don't need one. They did have a full size M&P 9mm 2.0 in the used case for like $450 (or was it $550, now I don't remember). That was tempting, but the guy at the counter was helping someone else and after a few minutes of standing around I lost interest and went home.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Went over to Atkinson Firearms today to check out their new location. It's very nice. Looked around and even fondled the M&P 2.0 metal. Nice gun, but I'm not looking to spend that kind of money. Went over to RangeUSA and fondled an M&P 9c 2.0. It was nice, but I really don't like the grip texture. The grip texture on my Shield Plus OR is perfect, but the texture on the M&P 2.0 was more aggressive and I just didn't care for it. Was tempted to pick one up due to the $100 rebate, but honestly I don't need one. They did have a full size M&P 9mm 2.0 in the used case for like $450 (or was it $550, now I don't remember). That was tempting, but the guy at the counter was helping someone else and after a few minutes of standing around I lost interest and went home.

Check out this M&P that just sold at a local auction?!?!?

8893be6877871452e7b2eda95311fcb4.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well, that doesn’t seem like a winning attitude.

Why bother saving, just put it on Matt’s credit card. Say thank you, and be happy.
    Does he do reimbursements?
    Been keeping my eye out for a 22-250 for an upcoming prairie dog hunt this summer. Found a Remington 700 BDL at Marksman, while out running errands supposedly doing not gun stuff.

Still haven’t had time to shoot the Phantom.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Been keeping my eye out for a 22-250 for an upcoming prairie dog hunt this summer. Found a Remington 700 BDL at Marksman, while out running errands supposedly doing not gun stuff.

I’m not sure, you should ask Jason

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

A 22-250 was my very 1st rifle. The caliber was very new, and I was fascinated by it.
    I was so young (I think 14, but mature for my age !) that my older brother had to buy it for me. I hid it in my closet, and would sneak it out ..... I was a sneaky bastich back then !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom