THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Might as well be noon. What a slacker. G'day chaps.

Spent the latter part of yesterday cooking and entertaining. Breaded venison tenderloins and a good game with friends. Thus, everyone slept in a bit and I didn't make bacon and pancakes till after 10.

Messing with the new backpack a bit, and then off to Omas for a late lunch visit.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am calling this 95% successful. Even with the electric knife fixed to a table saw, it had so much side to side play, I had to hold the blade to maintain an almost straight line. Again, should have made a practice cut first. lol

For the next one, I will do two things differently. (1) cut to the high points and average the other (not try to follow the outline as close to every variation in the item) and (2) cut corners and small areas with a serrated knife (no - I didn't ask Tami).

All in all - it works fine.

d3e7bc8cd8eb0f0cf8c922068d80bfd6.jpg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Spending today and tomorrow in Wabash at my Mother in Laws. I just finished her to do list. Correction, TODAYS to do list. I know better and always pack tools and work gloves for the “oh while you’re here…”

Headed to Huntington tonight for dinner, errands and meet up with a buyer for the Kel-Tec.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I am calling this 95% successful. Even with the electric knife fixed to a table saw, it had so much side to side play, I had to hold the blade to maintain an almost straight line. Again, should have made a practice cut first. lol

For the next one, I will do two things differently. (1) cut to the high points and average the other (not try to follow the outline as close to every variation in the item) and (2) cut corners and small areas with a serrated knife (no - I didn't ask Tami).

I agree with the magwell ... :thatshot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Got the mill all back together and haven't used it since. Holding off on installing the power feed, it's beyond my current abilities.

Still looking for a lathe. Navigating FB Marketplace has been a crapshoot in that regard. People suck. Unfortunately my lust for a larger lathe was quickly shot down once I realized my space isn't big enough (not enough depth from the wall) because of my wife's car being parked in the garage. So I've been looking at smaller lathes, but that's been a challenge all on its own. Like most things being sold nowadays, people want too much money for junk.

Anywho, I changed the wallpaper in the garage recently.

20230319_234803.jpg
    20230319_234810.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Got the mill all back together and haven't used it since. Holding off on installing the power feed, it's beyond my current abilities.

Still looking for a lathe. Navigating FB Marketplace has been a crapshoot in that regard. People suck. Unfortunately my lust for a larger lathe was quickly shot down once I realized my space isn't big enough (not enough depth from the wall) because of my wife's car being parked in the garage. So I've been looking at smaller lathes, but that's been a challenge all on its own. Like most things being sold nowadays, people want too much money for junk.

Anywho, I changed the wallpaper in the garage recently.

View attachment 265782
    View attachment 265783
    Looks very Easter-y, with all the pastels.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

You inspired me to go work on mine last night.
    Yours looks a whole lot nicer than mine. I get in a hurry. I figure, it’s foam, it works, and it looks ok when it’s full.
    F35A70E7-B06F-4079-8777-72260271433C.jpeg
    All done with the knives in the picture.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Spending today and tomorrow in Wabash at my Mother in Laws. I just finished her to do list. Correction, TODAYS to do list. I know better and always pack tools and work gloves for the “oh while you’re here…”

Headed to Huntington tonight for dinner, errands and meet up with a buyer for the Kel-Tec.

Dang. You could have come over for pizza night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom