THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I knew I liked you guys.
    I’ve been saying for years that lines on the road are a government invasion of our lives, and to remove all the stop signs.
    Of course I don’t mean it, mostly.
    I say not only should guns be legalized in Chicago, but we should also get a reward for turning in scalps. But only scalp belonging to wanted criminals.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got up this morning to more crazy pain. That said, started the work day standing at the desk vs sitting and that seemed to help. Went to the Dr, she took a quick xray, a few pressure tests, prescribed some steroids and nerve meds (just as I figured would be the case) and set up some PT sessions.

Came back home and finished the day with the desk at standing height (which does seem to help).

Starting the steroids tomorrow and took nerve med just now.

Sitting down for any period seems to bring pain.

Dr advised against the driving trip and wife did too. Wife is still going, and I cancelled the time off. It'll be me, the dog, couple of cats and hopefully some relief from the meds for a few days.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Got up this morning to more crazy pain. That said, started the work day standing at the desk vs sitting and that seemed to help. Went to the Dr, she took a quick xray, a few pressure tests, prescribed some steroids and nerve meds (just as I figured would be the case) and set up some PT sessions.

Came back home and finished the day with the desk at standing height (which does seem to help).

Dr advised against the driving trip and wife did too. Wife is still going, and I cancelled the time off. It'll be me, the dog, couple of cats and hopefully some relief from the meds for a few days.

Let's hope it works out, and you get relief, WS !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Good plan. Sorry you have to miss the vacation but the drive sounds miserable....here is to fast healing. :cheers:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    After work, I spent the greater part of the evening tearing the old homemade patch panel out and installing the new one. I had one small Cisco switch fail right out of the box but fortunately have multiple spares around. The den and basement segments are done, and I'll start running cable to the 2nd floor next.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    My first bowling pin match was fun, but I did terrible. The time listed is the best 2 out of 3 rounds added together knocking down 5 pins. I shot in the Unlimited Division using my Shadow II with a 2 lbs. trigger break and my Canik METE SFX w/ red dot. Next month I think I will up the trigger break on the Shadow II to 3 lbs and be able to shoot in the Stock division and remove the red dot on the Canik and shoot Stock Division. That would place me in the middle of the pack in the Stock division.
    https://www.indyarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/unnamed-1.jpg
    https://www.indyarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Stock-1.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

I think that is a good call! I hope the pain goes away soon WS!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My first bowling pin match was fun, but I did terrible. The time listed is the best 2 out of 3 rounds added together knocking down 5 pins. I shot in the Unlimited Division using my Shadow II with a 2 lbs. trigger break and my Canik METE SFX w/ red dot. Next month I think I will up the trigger break on the Shadow II to 3 lbs and be able to shoot in the Stock division and remove the red dot on the Canik and shoot Stock Division. That would place me in the middle of the pack in the Stock division.
    https://www.indyarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/unnamed-1.jpg
    https://www.indyarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Stock-1.jpg
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Very cool!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Dog jumps in bed at 5 am. WTH? Then realize it’s 55 degrees in the house. No heat. Mess with thermostat. No go. Cycle breaker on and off. No go. Look at furnace sternly. No go. Flip power switch on/off on side of furnace. GO!

Guess it just needed a reboot.
    I hope she realizes what a genius you are!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom