THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    3f84eafaa7c2c6e8e6a5dc07f6fb1777.jpg

It has the -0- 's at the top. :thumbsup:
    If you want to reach your fighting weight, you maintain the strength of -0- ! :oldwise:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning everyone, I'm back trying to catch up. My dad passed a couple weeks ago and required around the clock care for about the month prior. GPT hasn't been on the priority list. Things are getting better and that's as good as can be expected.
    Dangit! WR, sorry to hear about your father. Holler if you need some time on the range to de-stress. Barb leaves for Israel on Sunday morning and I'll be at sixes and sevens around the house by myself. Tuesday and Wednesday look like they might be pretty good days next week.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ingo boot anybody else off for a new login?
    I hate it when it does that when I'm on the road. I can't open my email in 2 seperate windows on the phone and I have to ask Barb to help me on the laptop at the house. Irritates her and me both.
    I had to text CM one time because it kicked me off and wouldn't take my password.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ingo boot anybody else off for a new login?
    I hate it when it does that when I'm on the road. I can't open my email in 2 seperate windows on the phone and I have to ask Barb to help me on the laptop at the house. Irritates her and me both.

I've had no trouble in the past couple of years. I thought that it had to do with the computer/phone upgrading, more than INGO. But, I'm not computer wise. :dunno:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning everyone, I'm back trying to catch up. My dad passed a couple weeks ago and required around the clock care for about the month prior. GPT hasn't been on the priority list. Things are getting better and that's as good as can be expected.
    I'm sorry to hear this! Prayers for you and your family.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Have we learned our lesson? Buy then think. ;-)
    We used to have an awesome "water hole" near me, on the north side of Lake Tippecanoe. Now, the official name was "Crystalbrook Enterprises" and the proprietor's name was Leonard Hensley. If you walked in and said, " Leonard, or Mr. Hensley here??? " ALL the guys sitting around, including me, would start mumbling "Now this will be good...." His name was "BUCK", at least that's what us regulars called him. Buck had been reloading, since he was 7, and had just about reloaded everything in the almost 70 years after that. He had just about every reloading die, for some of the most obscure, dating back to the early 1900's. If it was centerfire, Buck had it....if he could remember where he placed it.....LOL. Buck had powder, bullets, primers, and knowledge......Leadeye is a pleasant reminder of Buck for me. Buck also had an FFL and usually had 10 to 12 pistols for sale, and about the same in rifles and shotguns. Some were on consignment, some were new, but EVERYTHING had a story to go along with it. Now, to get to the reason for this Readers Digest abridgment......LOL..... Buck had a simple saying:

"Think long.......think wrong." I sold that just after you left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom