Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I’m gonna need more story than that lol
    ReAders digest version...
    Verizon is the only cell service here and untill recently they were the only wireless hi speed internet.
    Service began to get spotty, no one could explain or maybe it's better to say we received numerous explanation ps.
    So I worked my way up the food chain and got no where so I filed my first FCC complaint. Got more azz kissing run around but still had issues....hence my second FCC complaint. So of course I'm starting to get irate and let the "lady" in the chairman's office get an earful..she claimed numerous things that were not true or outright lies....
    Shortly after that I received a letter stating if I caused any more disruptions they would drop our service.
    We now have T Mobile for internet...much better and while not cheaper we get a lot more hi speed

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    ReAders digest version...
    Verizon is the only cell service here and untill recently they were the only wireless hi speed internet.
    Service began to get spotty, no one could explain or maybe it's better to say we received numerous explanation ps.
    So I worked my way up the food chain and got no where so I filed my first FCC complaint. Got more azz kissing run around but still had issues....hence my second FCC complaint. So of course I'm starting to get irate and let the "lady" in the chairman's office get an earful..she claimed numerous things that were not true or outright lies....
    Shortly after that I received a letter stating if I caused any more disruptions they would drop our service.
    We now have T Mobile for internet...much better and while not cheaper we get a lot more hi speed
    I dropped Verizon like a sack of potatoes. That’s the worst cell company I’ve had, and could barely get service any time we were fishing. Didn’t know filing a complaint with the fcc was even a thing tho.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    She is either a ******* idiot or a ******* liar.
    why-not-both-why-not.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom