printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    cuomo sexual harassment.

"when a person comes forward they should not be silenced, and should be treated with dignity and respect" - psaki

AS LONG AS HER NAME IS NOT TARA READE AND YOU DON'T ACCUSE BIDET!!

JayPea

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Youngsville
    Wow, some people in Texas are getting hit with huge electricity bills now.
    Some of the wholesale electricity providers have increased their prices from a past seasonal average of $50 per megawatt hour to over $9,000 per megawatt hour.

Should make for a big boom in cold coffee.
    Very true. My understanding is that these customers were purchasing their energy through resellers which base their rates on a variable rate based on supply and demand (market rate) not a fixed rate per kw/hr as most local providers do. It’s in the fine print. Buyer beware, and be informed. But this was a situation many in TX likely didn’t foresee.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe.
    I'm not going to hold my breath.

Not after what H. Clinton got away with.
    Hillary Clinton has the correct plumbing. Allegedly. Therefore she’s meetoo-proof. Cuomo isn’t getting canceled for killing 10’s of thousands of people. Oh no. That’s no big deal. He’s getting canceled because of unwanted kisses.

But if he gives the right penance they might let him off.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But if he gives the right penance they might let him off.
    I don't think so. It looks like he will be the ritual sacrifice to blunt the criticism that the woke don't practice what they preach

Being from NY, I'm a bit biased, but I don't think anybody liked him much anyway. He was useful, and now he's gone and pretty much shot the bolt on that

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't think so. It looks like he will be the ritual sacrifice to blunt the criticism that the woke don't practice what they preach

Being from NY, I'm a bit biased, but I don't think anybody much liked him much anyway. He was useful, and now he's gone and pretty much shot the bolt on that
    I hope you are right. but he is part of the cult that gets by with everything.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Once he sorts out his debt to the machine from the nursing home association deal, the women will stop coming out of the woodwork and the visible ones will submerge with their rewards. I'm sure the big Cuomo explained the meaning of fari a vagnari u pizzu at some point to the little one. That he was arrogant enough to ignore one of the machine tenets has been brought home.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Time to dig up my rutabaga.

Biden is merely a Kamala Harris Trojan Horse. If he were to be elected (and thankfully, he won't be), there is 100% chance we would see the first invocation of Section 1 of the 25th amendment for removal of a sitting president - likely within weeks of his inauguration.
    Are we still waiting, or giving up on that nightmare?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom