• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Kwame Kilpatrick. A Black guy who screwed over a majority Black city. Trump issues pardon. Have you looked at how much of a POS that guy was? You're not helping your point Hawkeye.
    Uuuummmm.....every democrat screws over majority black cities. It's been happening for decades and the deluded keep voting for more. But there were slivers of hope this last election, so we shall see.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Well look at that! Trump revokes his lobbying ban for White House staff. Seems like he played the people who thought he made that move to "drain the swamp."

Wasn't "Drain the Swamp," literally a reference to ending the power of special interests? Like literally? And who do lobbyists work for? Yep, you got it... special interests. Dang what a crook.
    So you admit your politicians are part of the swamp?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Kwame Kilpatrick. A Black guy who screwed over a majority Black city. Trump issues pardon. Have you looked at how much of a POS that guy was? You're not helping your point Hawkeye.
    To be fair, Trump only commuted his sentence.

What difference does it make what color the majority of the people were in the city when he was mayor? Would it have been more forgivable if he had been cheating a majority of white people?

I don't see why Trump would commute his sentence though. He is pretty much a lifelong scumbag.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Tucker reported earlier that McConnel was threatening an impeachment trial if Trump pardoned Assange. :dunno:

That the uniparty is in lockstep that Assange not be pardoned is reason enough for the people to want to know what is behind all this. I guarantee it is bad for the deep state and not the people..

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I know pretty much what Kwame was. (But I'm sure he's turned his life around and is a really nice guy now!) His story is pretty good entertainment. Sorry you don't like him or that he was "pardoned". Which he wasn't, I don't believe. Or had his sentence commuted, which might not be the same as a pardon. But I'm sure you know much better.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    To be fair, Trump only commuted his sentence.

What difference does it make what color the majority of the people were in the city when he was mayor? Would it have been more forgivable if he had been cheating a majority of white people?

I don't see why Trump would commute his sentence though. He is pretty much a lifelong scumbag.
    At least you recognize the difference between a pardon and commutation, even if others don't. :). But some people just want to be contrary for the sake of being contrary.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know pretty much what Kwame was. (But I'm sure he's turned his life around and is a really nice guy now!) His story is pretty good entertainment. Sorry you don't like him or that he was "pardoned". Which he wasn't, I don't believe. Or had his sentence commuted, which might not be the same as a pardon. But I'm sure you know much better.
    Unlike most fragile personalities. I can admit mistakes. I made a mistake. His sentence was commuted, not pardoned. See easy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sean Davis of the Federalist said:

From 2001-2009, dissent was patriotic. Then, from 2009-2017, dissent was racist. On January 20, 2017, dissent was patriotic again. We are less than two hours away from dissent and resistance magically becoming domestic terrorism in the blink of an eye.

It truly is amazing to watch the media, social media, deep state, and politicians build a narrative and make it truth for most people...

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well look at that! Trump revokes his lobbying ban for White House staff. Seems like he played the people who thought he made that move to "drain the swamp."

Wasn't "Drain the Swamp," literally a reference to ending the power of special interests? Like literally? And who do lobbyists work for? Yep, you got it... special interests. Dang what a crook.
    It's okay biden was just going to reverse them all anyway, remember that's what you wanted? I guess now if he reverses Trumps reversal then the ban will still be in place lol.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    A mountain of executive orders signed
    An increase in troops being sent to the Middle East
    Thousands of American jobs destroyed at the stroke of a pen
    Massive stimulus effort that will go primarily to corporate interests and donors
    Critical infrastructure handed over to China

I'm so glad we went back to embracing our norms

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No more gloves..

Because..
    TAXES

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No more gloves..

Because..
    TAXES
    Okay. So let me get this straight. She’s pissed because government taxes her too much. But she’s a Bernie supporter because people struggle. Need student loan forgiveness. Free college. Medicare for all. I guess everyone but her needs to pay for it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay. So let me get this straight. She’s pissed because government taxes her too much. But she’s a Bernie supporter because people struggle. Need student loan forgiveness. Free college. Medicare for all. I guess everyone but her needs to pay for it.

Well, I hear that from a lot of people.
    When I hear a guy at work talk about "the RICH", I tell him.. HE IS THE RICH.
    If he can take from someone richer, than someone works at McDonalds can take from him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom