post.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nevermind. Didn’t realize there were naughty words. It was a link to a tweet that reported conservatives saying **** the police and stomping on “thin blue line” flags they had earlier bought in support of police.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    On Monday, attorneys for the owner of the Delaware-based computer shop who serviced Hunter Biden’s laptop filed suit in a Florida federal district court against Twitter for defamation. John Paul Mac Isaac’s lawsuit alleges Twitter defamed him by labeling him a hacker in an attempt to justify its censorship of The New York Post’s bombshell story exposing the younger Biden selling access to his father.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Because she is a republican and likely still a commoner, they will go after her. But a favored TV journalist, committing a felony, violating their magazine ban on TV, though many complaints were filed nothing came of it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    More disgusting Hunter Biden crap...

Ff

That article reads a lot like the articles I see posted on my SIL’s Facebook. Lots of juicy reports about something said or done but not direct evidence of it. But since she wanted to believe the worst about Trump she believed it with all her heart. It was as if the hearsay was as a fact.

If you have access to the diary, publish it. Let people read it for themselves. I can see dripping information to the public during a political campaign. But why are they doing it now? Don’t get me wrong. I’d love to believe that the Biden’s are as bad as I want them to be. Hearing it in this form from a source who has made **** up before? Imma need more than that to commit it to belief. C’mon man. Belief is worth way more than a cheap propaganda site.

pappyon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 17, 2020
    The deep state. That is the government that tells us you did not see what you saw. You did not hear what you heard. Look at the Kennedy assassination. They did not count on a video. They got caught. we saw it. Being people who are familiar with weapons we all know that the bullet come from the front and part of his head blew back onto the trunk of the limo. we saw it. Thousands of people did. But they control the media. They control the information. Yet they still push the lie. And people will continue to vote the same way. Not shame on them...shame on us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That article reads a lot like the articles I see posted on my SIL’s Facebook. Lots of juicy reports about something said or done but not direct evidence of it. But since she wanted to believe the worst about Trump she believed it with all her heart. It was as if the hearsay was as a fact.

If you have access to the diary, publish it. Let people read it for themselves. I can see dripping information to the public during a political campaign. But why are they doing it now? Don’t get me wrong. I’d love to believe that the Biden’s are as bad as I want them to be. Hearing it in this form from a source who has made **** up before? Imma need more than that to commit it to belief. C’mon man. Belief is worth way more than a cheap propaganda site.

I agree, why didn't they just release the entire laptop?

My answer is deep state. They have built entire systems to control information and even presidents. So while many of Trump's team want this out there the national security apparatus (deep state) have ways of controlling that flow. NYP has their hands full with what they released, I guarantee you the deep state is in far deeper than the hemiroids controlling what they publish.

The deep state also controlled the flow of Russia, Russia, Russia, as evidenced by Clapper and Brennen advancing it for them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The deep state. That is the government that tells us you did not see what you saw. You did not hear what you heard. Look at the Kennedy assassination. They did not count on a video. They got caught. we saw it. Being people who are familiar with weapons we all know that the bullet come from the front and part of his head blew back onto the trunk of the limo. we saw it. Thousands of people did. But they control the media. They control the information. Yet they still push the lie. And people will continue to vote the same way. Not shame on them...shame on us.

If the people are deceived are they fully responsible? If those they trust, press, in particular, fail them, are the people fully responsible?

I tell people things here and they laugh and sometimes openly scoff at me and my post. The best I can say is "father forgive them for they know not what they do".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree, why didn't they just release the entire laptop?

My answer is deep state. They have built entire systems to control information and even presidents. So while many of Trump's team want this out there the national security apparatus (deep state) have ways of controlling that flow. NYP has their hands full with what they released, I guarantee you the deep state is in far deeper than the hemiroids controlling what they publish.

The deep state also controlled the flow of Russia, Russia, Russia, as evidenced by Clapper and Brennen advancing it for them.
    That sounds a lot like faith. A belief in things unseen. I think it serves as a way not to deal with the reality that includes everything. You have a reality that only includes what you're comfortable believing.

That said, I do think there were/are people in various positions in the US government that have worked to thwart Trump. There is evidence of that. But why they didn't release the whole laptop? Rudy or his cohorts supposedly has the hard drive image. Why didn't he just release it? The deep state stopping Rudy from that?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That sounds a lot like faith. A belief in things unseen. I think it serves as a way not to deal with the reality that includes everything. You have a reality that only includes what you're comfortable believing.

That said, I do think there were/are people in various positions in the US government that have worked to thwart Trump. There is evidence of that. But why they didn't release the whole laptop? Rudy or his cohorts supposedly has the hard drive image. Why didn't he just release it? The deep state stopping Rudy from that?

The best evidence is the FBI had HB laptop over a year and did nothing so the owner had to give it to political types. That is not faith. We all know the crimes the FBI had on HRC, that were not charged, that is not faith. I have read in repor that HB laptop contains classified materia, the penalties for dissemination are stiff. None of that is faith, just a reasonable assemblage of puzzle piece...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom