• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Not quite, it maybe a violation of the regulations depending on how it's used and in what circumstances. Not saying I agree with it, just that the article puts it's own spin on it.

As discussed in Section III, the use of certain language, including illegal alienand “illegals,”with the intent todemean, humiliate, or offend a person or persons constitutes discrimination under the NYCHRL

Agreed, it is getting harder to find articles that don't add their own spin. It also seems like it would be very easy for someone to claim they take offense at ANY use of "illegal aliens" and thus expanding the effect of that section to cover ALL usage.

Overall this is another shining example of libtard guano-brain thinking.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Who gives a ****?
    The very idea that it was enacted in the first place is the problem.

Well, the article wasn't clear, it seemed more like a guideline than any sort of law.

And if a law is enacted, and never enforced, well, then carping about it is kind of pointless, isn't it?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Well, the article wasn't clear, it seemed more like a guideline than any sort of law.
    And if a law is enacted, and never enforced, well, then carping about it is kind of pointless, isn't it?

New York is still an important city in the US. When the libtards running it start controlling speech and making parts of speech illegal with a $250,000 fine that should raise the hackles of any freedom loving American patriot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I read it was Russia. One of us is probably correct. :)

I notice you don't actually cite WaPo, just quote it

I find it funny that agencies that can't determine which countries breached Clinton's homebrew server or determine the veracity of the Hunter laptop can conclude it was Russians in what - a day or two. Certainly not possible that was propaganda or anything

Are the Russians paying JiaJiang Joe, too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom