The Chinese Are Waging War, Are We Going To Fight Back?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Battery cost is about half the cost of a current electric car, but I have seen some hopeful statistics saying they will get it down to 20-30 percent by 2030. I would bet that only china will be able to hit those targets, if they can be hit at all, and the batteries will be made there as the cheap process will be too dirty for US EPA to even consider.

For all the cheers Joe and the dc curia get from the UAW, he will finish the car business in America with electric cars. Like the empty fields of Guide Lamp, the former factories will be as significant as the ruins of Carthage.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Battery cost is about half the cost of a current electric car, but I have seen some hopeful statistics saying they will get it down to 20-30 percent by 2030. I would bet that only china will be able to hit those targets, if they can be hit at all, and the batteries will be made there as the cheap process will be too dirty for US EPA to even consider.

For all the cheers Joe and the dc curia get from the UAW, he will finish the car business in America with electric cars. Like the empty fields of Guide Lamp, the former factories will be as significant as the ruins of Carthage.
    No way they will be as significant as a city that survived hundreds of years,even through all the Punic wars. No,the ruins of the factories will be lucky if anyone ever even remembers what they were for.

The UAW,EPA,and "green" push may suceed in killing American car manufacturing. I believe that is the goal. Hard to convince everyone to huddle in a 15 minute city...if they can leave of their own free will in transportation they control(same reason cars will have kill switches probably). The only thing is we can push back,at least for now.

Top Bottom