• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    Hello my name is Lance Bratcher Senior. My son and I are firearms trainers and instructors at Northwest Indiana firearms training academy in Chesterton in Indiana. Northwest Indiana firearms training academy offers the best training in the country for skill levels of all kinds. We teach the best tactics in the world for becoming safer more accurate better and faster shooters. We offer adult and children’s classes. We also offer concealed carry classes as well as private security and consultation. Please check out NIFTAusa.com And see what’s available for the best firearms training in the entire country! Learn from the second fastest pistol shooter in the entire world Lance Bratcher Junior! He is an incredible firearms trainer and instructor. NRA certified in everything as well as certified USPSA range officer. Northwest Indiana firearms training academy has some thing for everyone! We look forward to serving you! We also offer exclusive deals and the cheapest price in the country always to all of our alumni On quality factory competition ammunition. This alone makes Northwest Indiana firearms training academy worth a visit. NIFTAusa.com. Thank you!
    Lance Bratcher Senior and Lance Bratcher Junior
    firearms instructors and competition shooters!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom