Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Here's the billion dollar statement:
    [video=youtube;VNG5_csXTSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNG5_csXTSI[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Promising to aid with election meddling in Ukraine:
    [video=youtube;1gX5X4bl6I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX5X4bl6I8[/video]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I started my career in the media, first as a newspaper reporter before moving into broadcast (radio / TV) production. I honestly don't understand how someone purporting to be a journalist would see that website and think that it was real. Even if they did, an editor, segment producer or executive producer would have had to sign off on the story before it went out.

The journalists who fell for this satire site are either: A) absolute idiots that work for completely inept news organizations, B) So blinded by TDS, they're living in some type of alternative reality where they've lost the ability to even detect satire, C) so arrogant in their hatred for Trump they don't even give their readers, followers, viewers etc. enough credit to be able to see through the lie. It's probably a combination of all three.

I honestly wonder what journalism courses on college campuses look like these days.
    I'd say it is a combination of those three, plus the business decision to keep their audience outraged to drive clicks to keep ad revenue flowing in.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'd say she was obviously in the running when she was given the response to the State of the Union.

Although, I don't think she did a good job.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'd say she was obviously in the running when she was given the response to the State of the Union.

Although, I don't think she did a good job.

I often catch her daily 'Rona updates on my way home from work. It's amazing how she manages to convey almost zero information, every single day. I was like, damn, it's as if she's giving a campaign speech. Then I realized, she is giving a campaign speech.:rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just when you thought Michigan's UAW members couldn't like Biden any less.:laugh:

Unions are an oppressive social construct invented by white men to harm poor people, people of color, and women, including women with penises.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Unions MEMBERS are an oppressive social construct invented by white men to harm poor people, people of color, and women, including women with penises.

But union leadership is totes okey dokey with the DNC.:rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But union leadership is totes okey dokey with the DNC.:rolleyes:

Well. Practically I guess. But they're becoming less so as the party shifts from the Party of Corruption to the Party of Women with Penises. The DNC is becoming less supportive of the Unions as wokeness starts to fill its ranks.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And Tim Pool picks up on the leaked ukranian videos:

[video=youtube;B7_-_aCGi0Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7_-_aCGi0Q[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Team 'D' keeps demonstrating their mad people skills.

Maybe the DNC will appoint her the nominee, put another woman on the ticket and run on an anti man platform. All man bad in place of orange man bad.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe the DNC will appoint her the nominee, put another woman on the ticket and run on an anti man platform. All man bad in place of orange man bad.

But they've been saying that old white man (Biden) CAN'T be bad, despite his penchant for sexual harassment and possible pedophilia and corruption. 'tis a conundrum.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    But they've been saying that old white man (Biden) CAN'T be bad, despite his penchant for sexual harassment and possible pedophilia and corruption. 'tis a conundrum.

True, but replacing Joe as the nominee takes care of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom