HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    This is Trumps End Game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2MkvWh7poY

We should have enough of Soros and company’s assets to pay us all a bonus check.
    We are America, we would rather shop than fight.

I’ve seen this and I see how he can go after foreign interference and even the media for propaganda, but it might be a stretch to be able to have elections thrown out based on this EO.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    https://secureservercdn.net/192.169...idential_Election_and_Transition_8-3-20.2.pdf

This is the "Transition Integrity Project". Reading this, current events seem a little like deja vu. The MSM has done it's part, telling us weeks in advance to forget about "election night" and to expect the election to be contested until january. The report repeatedly discusses confronting lies about electoral fraud "head on" while claiming that it doesn't exist. Again the MSM are loyally doing their part.

The part that got my attention are their "war game" scenarios...especially #3 involving a clear trump victory. It involved Biden refusing to concede and the left coast threatening to secede unless the GOP accepted "reforms" like adding states and changing the Constitution so the the dems wouldn't lose any more elections. Of course, almost all the scenarios involve street violence. Imagine what happens if the election results get overturned in court?

IMO there was fraud that was planned, coordinated, and massive, and that the dems plan to use violence and political chaos to grab power.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Funny, They seemed pretty sure Trump was going to lose in the report
    August 3 2020. Hmmm.....

In hindsight, they all, media, social media, and the democrats seemed pretty sure Trump would lose, so much so they nominated a a candidate with mental illness that did not even run a campaign. Hmmm.....

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68pEknYyCM

Here's fuel for election-fraud-fire.

The allegation that the 'dominion' software was designed to keep chavez in power; that's it's been used in multiple banana republics; that dem politicians have also complained about it in the past; that it was designed to electronically stuff ballot boxes in real time while results were being monitored, destroys any trust in elections. If this is true (and I'm afraid it is) we need to fill up gitmo. If hostile countries have a hand in this, some treason trials and gallows are in order

These lawyers are going to need a serious security detail

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68pEknYyCM

Here's fuel for election-fraud-fire.

The allegation that the 'dominion' software was designed to keep chavez in power; that's it's been used in multiple banana republics; that dem politicians have also complained about it in the past; that it was designed to electronically stuff ballot boxes in real time while results were being monitored, destroys any trust in elections. If this is true (and I'm afraid it is) we need to fill up gitmo. If hostile countries have a hand in this, some treason trials and gallows are in order

These lawyers are going to need a serious security detail

Yep, I think I have this close. Chinese parts, in a Canadian voting machine, built by a company that shares a building with a George Soros political organization, using a software created in Venezuela, that reports to servers in Frankfurt, Germany and Barcelona, Spain before the results are sent to a company named Clarity, only then are the results available to the media and public...

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I say a prayer a few times everyday to protect Trump and the team.
    There are unimaginable assets and our freedoms at risk.
    In excess of sixty thousand metric tons of precious metals alone in the
    Five Star Trust, the (cia)piggy bank.
    Freedom is of course priceless for the US and the world.
    All this at stake in an election that could be decided on fraud, “mean tweets” or any number of false allegations
    promoted by the MSM.
    It truly is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1330330161179480067
    s6F055y.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    By the way fellas, does anybody know what the forum, the court, whatever, where the presentation(s) / charges get made about crimes at hand?

Can it even happen? In the time remaining?

Does this really come down to the electoral college having to save the nation from an overthrow by treason from within?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    https://secureservercdn.net/192.169...idential_Election_and_Transition_8-3-20.2.pdf

This is the "Transition Integrity Project". Reading this, current events seem a little like deja vu. The MSM has done it's part, telling us weeks in advance to forget about "election night" and to expect the election to be contested until january. The report repeatedly discusses confronting lies about electoral fraud "head on" while claiming that it doesn't exist. Again the MSM are loyally doing their part.

The part that got my attention are their "war game" scenarios...especially #3 involving a clear trump victory. It involved Biden refusing to concede and the left coast threatening to secede unless the GOP accepted "reforms" like adding states and changing the Constitution so the the dems wouldn't lose any more elections. Of course, almost all the scenarios involve street violence. Imagine what happens if the election results get overturned in court?

IMO there was fraud that was planned, coordinated, and massive, and that the dems plan to use violence and political chaos to grab power
    That's how leftists operate in banana republics. I agree there are signs that we are headed that way.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Does the process have to be to state court, processing upwards to federal court to the FEC? And then to the US Supreme Court?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    By the way fellas, does anybody know what the forum, the court, whatever, where the presentation(s) / charges get made about crimes at hand?

Can it even happen? In the time remaining?

Does this really come down to the electoral college having to save the nation from an overthrow by treason from within?

It appears to me that the venue will be SCOTUS and the deadline is January 6, 2021, the day they count EC votes.

The Trump campaign thanked the liberal judge that dismissed their case yesterday for doing so quickly and expressed hope the next judge would do similar to get to SCOTUS quickly.

If not familiar with the insurrection act, one might want to brush up on it. The arrogance our "leaders" had in believing no one else but them would ever have power is truly breath taking. The events of this year showing the power the legislative bodies, both state and national, have bestowed upon the executive, unconstitutionally in my opinion, is surreal. However they have given those powers and it will be fun to see Trump wielding them...

They really are not political enemies, that is just an act, they are all on the same globalist team. Look at how they all treat Trump to see how a political enemy is treated. And look at how cozy they are...

160925-mobama-w-hug-hg-1530_4ad239e316c0f0a40549d30bef4eb976.fit-1240w.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Does the process have to be to state court, processing upwards to federal court to the FEC? And then to the US Supreme Court?

I believe it depends on if they are raising claims based on state or federal laws or constitutions which venue is appropriate, and sometimes the courts tell them to go to the other court.

I also believe that the cases some here sneer at because they were dismissed or dropped were part of creating the point that the previous court failed to provide relief to the federal courts...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The judge in the PA case seemed flabbergasted that he was asked to, his words, "disenfranchise" 800k votes that were improperly processed. What never seems to be considered is those 800k votes likely changed the outcome and disenfranchised 7,000,000 other properly processed votes.

If your vote is improperly processed and discarded it is YOUR fault, you and your neighbors elected the people that oversee your voting and counting, if the folks you and your neighbors select to oversee your vote and counting fail to do it legally and constitutionally, you lose

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4ZFS3xORM

Crowder discussing election returns in detroit area:

"blue" detroit: 15% voter participation
    "red" surrounding precincts: 80% voter participation
    4AM ballot dump after the polls closed overnight: 173K absentee ballots from "precincts" with 0 registered voters, 97% for biden

There's no way this doesn't get appealed to a higher court if leftist judges throw the case out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom