• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Was anybody else annoyed at the jogger who kept getting in the way and repeatedly had to be told what was going on in order to get them to stay out of the way? I know they were simply confused and trying to help, but it makes me think there is a lesson in there about what happens in stressful situations.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    There’s some of that “toxic masculinity” at work again. How truly horrifying. The proper approach would have been to scream like a girl, check his top knot then knock his wife down as he races her back into the house to call 911.
    ..... then spend 3 days lying in bed from shock all the while trying to figure out who to sue over the loss of the brownies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Was anybody else annoyed at the jogger who kept getting in the way and repeatedly had to be told what was going on in order to get them to stay out of the way? I know they were simply confused and trying to help, but it makes me think there is a lesson in there about what happens in stressful situations.
    Yes, she essentially chased the bobcat back towards the vehicles and the wife, and cluttered up the shoot zone.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    That was Karen from 2 doors down she was on her way to save the poor kitty from the mean man that tossed it across the yard. I wish, I wish, i wish she would have got there and managed to save it. Then we would have had a show!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And not trying to equate my antics to this guy, but on a related note, my wife doesnt know whether to be amazed or scared of me.

We were sitting eating chili for dinner the other evening. Suddenly one of the cats wanders in through the cat door with a mouse in his mouth. I jump up and grab it. Mouse is still alive.

I took it outside and tried to turn it loose. Nope. Too much damage done, he wasnt going to make it. So I dispatched it with a hammer so it didnt suffer a slow death. I dont care if its a rodent. It doesnt need to suffer.

And here is where she doesnt comprehend: I went right back upstairs, sat down, and finished my dinner like nothing happened. I was like "What?" Its no big deal. But she couldnt wrap her head around the fact that I could do that and go right back to what I was doing like nothing happened. ESPECIALLY without killing my appetite. What can I say, her Chili is THAT good. LOL

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    And not trying to equate my antics to this guy, but on a related note, my wife doesnt know whether to be amazed or scared of me.

We were sitting eating chili for dinner the other evening. Suddenly one of the cats wanders in through the cat door with a mouse in his mouth. I jump up and grab it. Mouse is still alive.

I took it outside and tried to turn it loose. Nope. Too much damage done, he wasnt going to make it. So I dispatched it with a hammer so it didnt suffer a slow death. I dont care if its a rodent. It doesnt need to suffer.

And here is where she doesnt comprehend: I went right back upstairs, sat down, and finished my dinner like nothing happened. I was like "What?" Its no big deal. But she couldnt wrap her head around the fact that I could do that and go right back to what I was doing like nothing happened. ESPECIALLY without killing my appetite. What can I say, her Chili is THAT good. LOL
    She is probably thinking if you can to that to a poor defenseless rodent, you certainly can do that to her.

Top Bottom