• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bgipe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm Ben Gipe, currently a special deputy here in southern Indiana. I've been with this department and other local law enforcement agencies off and on for 25 years. I was a SWAT sniper for 16 years. Prior to all that, i was on active duty as a Marine from 1973-1993 and again from 2007-2008. I learned about firearms and hunting from my Dad. I now have 10 grandkids. I'm already teaching gun safety to the older boys as they mature.
    THANK YOU for this forum! Our Constitution is the ONLY thing that protects us from a tyranical government. Each of us must stand up and be counted. Thank you for allowing me to be a member. God bless each of you and your families. To any Jarheads out there, Semper Fidelis and an early Happy 246th!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Howdy!

Jar Head huh, I was Army originally and watched the AF fly back to Vegas for the night while I slept in the desert again...changed to AF (did USN cross training on the Teddy) till I retired so Cheers!

:40oz:

:draw:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hello and welcome Ben. It sounds like you will fit right in here and I hope you are an active contributor as it sounds like you would be a benefit to the group.
    But where the heck have you been? :D

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    I'm Ben Gipe, currently a special deputy here in southern Indiana. I've been with this department and other local law enforcement agencies off and on for 25 years. I was a SWAT sniper for 16 years. Prior to all that, i was on active duty as a Marine from 1973-1993 and again from 2007-2008. I learned about firearms and hunting from my Dad. I now have 10 grandkids. I'm already teaching gun safety to the older boys as they mature.
    THANK YOU for this forum! Our Constitution is the ONLY thing that protects us from a tyranical government. Each of us must stand up and be counted. Thank you for allowing me to be a member. God bless each of you and your families. To any Jarheads out there, Semper Fidelis and an early Happy 246th!
    Now that is an introduction! Welcome and thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom