• ...and so much more!
  • DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Ok, I am not sucking up. I promise!

I just wanted to take the time to express my appreciation to the staff and Mods of INGO! I enjoy INGO as entertainment as well as a resource.

Without the staff and Mods, INGO wouldn’t be at the level of quality we all enjoy! In fact, without the Mods seeing and enforcing the “big picture” of INGO, we could lose this platform all together.

Anything online related to firearms and/or the 2A, is endangered. Mods help protect us, the INGO community from those who hate us as well as protect us from ourselves.

Thank you again!

“The haters will always hate”

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Ok, I am not sucking up. I promise!

I just wanted to take the time to express my appreciation to the staff and Mods of INGO! I enjoy INGO as entertainment as well as a resource.

Without the staff and Mods, INGO wouldn’t be at the level of quality we all enjoy! In fact, without the Mods seeing and enforcing the “big picture” of INGO, we could lose this platform all together.

Anything online related to firearms and/or the 2A, is endangered. Mods help protect us, the INGO community from those who hate us as well as protect us from ourselves.

Thank you again!

“The haters will always hate”
    You've got a little something on your nose.

Top Bottom