Tennessee becomes 20th state to sign constitutional carry into law.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Part of the problem is that following events like this, we gun owners respond by saying that unhinged people should have guns, don't impact the rest of us. I think that a perfectly valid response.

But diving deeper, there's no real answers given to, "how do you keep (or remove) guns from the hands of the unstable."

Red Flag laws were suppose to do that, but in one study I read there's evidence pointing to that not being the case. There's good evidence they reduce suicides, but that's another issue.

NICS can be avoided and often doesn't have up to date data, so that doesn't work well.

I don't have an answer, just merely framing the problem (pre-coffee, too).

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I get that you were (and are!) frustrated with the lack of a solution, as am I. What I’d like to see is all these frustrated people put their heads together and come up with a solution that truly answers the questions: “what do we do about John?” and “how do we fix the “gun grabber” problem”, among others.

I’m sorry my questions frustrated you. That was never my goal.

Peace to you, sir.

Blessings,
    Bill
    Bill,

Yes, I`m frustrated, and I know we all are, and I`m not making excuses. I`ve got to carry myself better, and I thank you for your humble and easy going approach. I will do better, I will BE better.

Top Bottom