• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    A 16 year old with a small arsenal of pistols plus a revolver with ammunition in a backpack. Not entitled to be carrying under Indiana Law, nor entitled to be in (sole, unsupervised) possession under Federal Law, unless possession was temporary and he was also carrying prior written consent from his parent(s) or legal guardian. It was a recipe for tragedy.

I concur with prior comments about the general maturity of the average 16 year old, or lack thereof, and their general decision-making ability, most especially doing so quickly under stress. Nearly all lack the level of life experiences that can shape that properly; the exceptions are rare. I had various commands during my military career and the 18-20 year old soldiers could be quite impulsive, getting themselves into trouble (usually minor scrapes dealt with by chain of command). I charged my junior NCOs with helping them mature and the senior NCOs were on it without a word from me about it. A few landed in front of my desk as a result of their escapades.

I also thought the Arminius revolver is unusual.

John

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Glocks the choice of “only the best will do” for hood rats.

I bet not his first time to the “House on Keystone” room and board, 3 meals and snacks, clean clothes and flip flops, it’s the place to be…

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

I bet not his first time to the “House on Keystone” room and board, 3 meals and snacks, clean clothes and flip flops, it’s the place to be…
    They get 2 snacks and shoes. No more flip flops for years. They are referred to as "Residents" now also. For a lot of them it is their home away from home. **** that place and the COO downtown.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

. . .
    Must also include a Glock Switch and extended magazine now. The Glock Switch is the latest fashion statement in Glock attire. Many won't leave home without it.

John

Top Bottom