• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrGiggles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Carmel
    I picked one of these up and I seriously dig it. Only issue is one of my mags doesn't feed well. The spring is stiff and the follower seems to move through the mag with a ton of friction. Any idea what I can do about that? I tried giving it a good cleaning and using some spray silicone to lubricate the inside of the mag, but that didn't seem to help.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Here is my first mag from 22-25ft sighting in the Holosun. Obviously stsrted high left and within five rounds had it grouped pretty well. These aren’t the official doddg targets but close.

View attachment 283941
    What gets me is you do that free standing w/o a rest, unless you got lazy this day?
    Is that 1 hand or both hands?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I picked one of these up and I seriously dig it. Only issue is one of my mags doesn't feed well. The spring is stiff and the follower seems to move through the mag with a ton of friction. Any idea what I can do about that? I tried giving it a good cleaning and using some spray silicone to lubricate the inside of the mag, but that didn't seem to help.

Call Taurus support? I hear they provide excellent support, so that's one route.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I had one Mag that had that same issue, I took it apart and buffed the edges of the follower, and made sure there were no ruff edges on the magazine body itself and it seemed to cure the problem. I also called Taurus Customer Service and told them one of my magazines that came with the firearm was having consistent feeding issues. They sent me a magazine with no charge.

MrGiggles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Carmel
    Call Taurus support? I hear they provide excellent support, so that's one route.
    I had one Mag that had that same issue, I took it apart and buffed the edges of the follower, and made sure there were no ruff edges on the magazine body itself and it seemed to cure the problem. I also called Taurus Customer Service and told them one of my magazines that came with the firearm was having consistent feeding issues. They sent me a magazine with no charge.
    Yeah, I should call them. I didn't think to buff the follower itself, good idea.

Top Bottom