• ...and so much more!
  • warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    Is there any good Tactical Shotgun Training classes in Indiana. Not interested in out of state classes. Just thinking about one right now.

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    2nd rec for Tom Givens - Rangemaster shotgun class. Took it. Liked it. Learned from it, and it got me thinking more about home defense shotgun issues.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    You can contact Dan Burch; owner and lead instructor of Hoosier State Training to inquire about any upcoming Self Defense Tactical Shotgun classes. (Scroll down on that page to see the course description). I've only taken one class from Dan; Self Defense AR-Carbine, in October 2020 and it was an EXCELLENT class and wouldn't hesitate to take more. The Self Defense Vehicle and Darkness Gunfighting classes look very exciting with more scenario work.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    Jerrod Baugh of Guardian Firearms Academy gives home defense shotgun classes. He had one back in April that I attended, and when I spoke to him last weekend he said that he was considering putting on another one later in the year.

I have taken that class from him twice (along with his defensive handgun course) and can't recommend him highly enough.

Greg Ellifritz of Active Response Training is offering a 1 day defensive shotgun class at the end of August, although that class looks full. You can always ask to get put on the wait list, or see if a spot opens up, though.

dereedy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    You can contact Dan Burch; owner and lead instructor of Hoosier State Training to inquire about any upcoming Self Defense Tactical Shotgun classes. (Scroll down on that page to see the course description). I've only taken one class from Dan; Self Defense AR-Carbine, in October 2020 and it was an EXCELLENT class and wouldn't hesitate to take more. The Self Defense Vehicle and Darkness Gunfighting classes look very exciting with more scenario work.
    I agree with your suggestion. I met Mr. Burch the other day and he made a real good impression. He has a Self-Defense Tactical Shotgun course coming up on Sept 25 and I'm tempted to sign up for that.

Top Bottom