Hasn't this happened before?

ETA

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Wow, they're jumping straight to state of emergency and overnight curfew county-wide. Not very optimistic about people's ability to go a couple days without electricity.

I wonder who got their first "green energy" bill of the winter...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow, they're jumping straight to state of emergency and overnight curfew county-wide. Not very optimistic about people's ability to go a couple days without electricity.

I wonder who got their first "green energy" bill of the winter...
    The media is pushing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD to push the narrative that it COULD MAYBE be tied to an all ages drag event that was happening at the same time in town.

Officials say they have no clue who or why, but the media cant resist trying to connect the dots with zero proof. Of course that implies that Trumpers/good old boys/conservative Christians did this.

EDIT: This story doesnt touch on it, but every other report about the outage the media speculates that it could be tied to this event.

Reactions: Leo

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The media is pushing HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD to push the narrative that it COULD MAYBE be tied to an all ages drag event that was happening at the same time in town.

Officials say they have no clue who or why, but the media cant resist trying to connect the dots with zero proof. Of course that implies that Trumpers/good old boys/conservative Christians did this.

EDIT: This story doesnt touch on it, but every other report about the outage the media speculates that it could be tied to this event.
    The entity of the evidence is "it was happening in the affected area when the power went out". Absolutely zero evidence, even circumstantial, beyond that pure coincidence and conjecture.

These people really do think the entire freaking universe revolves around men who dress up like women. It's absurd.

Also it wasn't even all ages, they changed the event to 18+ because of the (justified) backlash. How many other events were happening on a Saturday night in the area? Apparently we can just pick one and declare them the targeted victims.

EDIT: Spiritus Systems went down from the outage, clearly this was perpetrated by Blackhawk employees who don't want you having access to hypebeast tactical gear.

Last edited:

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I did read about that... Someone who was very vocal on FB against the show posted that she "knew why it happened"
    I'm willing to bet her knowledge was along the lines of "God smote thy electrical demonry."

I'm also willing to bet the mentality of the perpetrator is just as rooted in reality.
    <edit> Perhaps slightly lower odds. It's not impossible that couple soldiers from Ft. Bragg let their bender got out of control.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Mij

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Media is accusing conservatives for this.

I see similarities with how the DNC and its media proxies are demonizing conservatives, like the Nazis did the Jewish people just before they murdered over 6 million of them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I did read about that... Someone who was very vocal on FB against the show posted that she "knew why it happened"
    I'm willing to bet her knowledge was along the lines of "God smote thy electrical demonry."

I'm also willing to bet the mentality of the perpetrator is just as rooted in reality.
    <edit> Perhaps slightly lower odds. It's not impossible that couple soldiers from Ft. Bragg let their bender got out of control.
    The reference I saw was a "god works in mysterious ways" type comment.

Was this weekend the end of deer season? :laugh:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis

I see similarities with how the DNC and its media proxies are demonizing conservatives, like the Nazis did the Jewish people just before they murdered over 6 million of them.

As I see it, the conservatives still own the vast majority of the guns, and I personally don't know anyone willing to turn theirs in. More of the "come on and try to take 'em" attitude. I just don't see that kind of extremism really working out well for the DNC and their pet libtards.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

That only works if you have already confiscated the firearms.

Here, at least for now, that wouldn't work out too well.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Perhaps the Jews should not have spent so much time boating and they would have still had the tools to resist.

I am always amazed how many current Jews are anti-gun today, even following the synagogue shooting. Did they learn nothing?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Perhaps the Jews should not have spent so much time boating and they would have still had the tools to resist.

I am always amazed how many current Jews are anti-gun today, even following the synagogue shooting. Did they learn nothing?
    Boating? Did I miss something in history class?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Rumor on INGO is lots of people lose their guns in tragic boating accidents. Forgot the purple, I just assumed an oppressed group of people would never voluntarily register and then give up their guns.
    Ah.

I'm not sure how common firearm ownership was in depression-era Germany. I'd imagine it was quite low.

Top Bottom