• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Suppressed, sawed off shotgun and an SBR?

Those guys is f**ked.

I mean, not to judge a book by it's cover, but they don't look like NFA stamp collectors. :D
    At first I thought the pump was the shotgun, but now that I look closer, I think it's a .22 and the bolt gun is the shotgun. Look at the rear sight on the pump. No sights on the bolt gun.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I sure would like to hear about the business they stole from. Article just said they drilled a lock and stole from cash register. Didn't name business or how much money was stolen. Seems like they put in an awful lot of work for petty cash register robbery.
    This is just the sleight of hand. The real story is WHAT ELSE happened while the power was out. We know about the immediate curfews, the shutdown of businesses, the martial law, the food pantries and the warming shelters, but it’s what we don’t know that occurred under the cover of darkness and out of the view of the restricted public that I’m more concerned about.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Dumbarses should have robbed a gun store and upgraded their hardware. :coffee:
    Be careful, look what TPTB have to use as talking points. A "silencer" used in a "terroristic act", and a short barrel rifle / short-barreled shotgun / any other weapon, or whatever they choose to call those.

Watch the coverage, and see what they are focused on. If it is the firearms and the "silencer" then those articles are the object of the Op. They will be used to further the narrative for brace equipped firearm confiscation and outlawing silencers.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    This is just the sleight of hand. The real story is WHAT ELSE happened while the power was out. We know about the immediate curfews, the shutdown of businesses, the martial law, the food pantries and the warming shelters, but it’s what we don’t know that occurred under the cover of darkness and out of the view of the restricted public that I’m more concerned about.
    And how did two apparent inbred idiots know what to touch and what not to touch at the electric power facilities. I suppose anything is available on the internet, but would anyone really feel safe about putting their hand on the 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor?? Just to grab a cash register??

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And how did two apparent inbred idiots know what to touch and what not to touch at the electric power facilities. I suppose anything is available on the internet, but would anyone really feel safe about putting their hand on the 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor?? Just to grab a cash register??
    Well it doesn't really sound like they were going hands on, more lead/copper on. Just shoot anything that looks important until it works/doesn't work depending on your point of view.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    FBI officials told reporters they believe this was a "real threat" that had been thwarted.

Sarah Beth Clendaniel, of Catonsville, Maryland, and Brandon Clint Russell, of Orlando, Florida, are charged through a federal criminal complaint with conspiracy to destroy an energy facility, Erek L. Barron, U.S. Attorney for the District of Maryland, and Special Agent in Charge Thomas J. Sobocinski, of the FBI Baltimore Field Office, announced Monday.

NC SUBSTATION SABOTAGE: FBI INVESTIGATING WHETHER RANDOLPH, MOORE COUNTY POWER GRID ATTACKS ARE RELATED

Clendaniel allegedly told an FBI confidential source that she planned to target five substations including in Norrisville, Reisterstown and Perry Hall, according to an affidavit by Special Agent Patrick W. Straub, of the Joint Terrorism Task Force ("JTTF") in the FBI Baltimore Division.

A woman believed to be Clendaniel is seen wearing tactical gear containing a swastika, holding a rifle and with a pistol in a drop holster on her left leg, according to charging documents.

A woman believed to be Clendaniel is seen wearing tactical gear containing a swastika, holding a rifle and with a pistol in a drop holster on her left leg, according to charging documents. (FBI)
    If they hit a number of them all in the same day, they "would completely destroy this whole city," and that a "good four or five shots through the center of them … should make that happen," Clendaniel allegedly said. She further added, "t would probably permanently completely lay this city to waste if we could do that successfully."

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    A woman believed to be Clendaniel is seen wearing tactical gear containing a swastika, holding a rifle and with a pistol in a drop holster on her left leg, according to charging documents. (FBI)
    Objection - relevance.

However, I'm curious why none of the photos in the linked story include Russel?

Russell is an alleged neo-Nazi figure who authorities say posted locations of substations. She was in a Maryland prison for robbing convenience stores with a machete. Russell was in prison for holding bomb making materials.

Interested to see the affidavit and/or charging docs. As usual, I'm interested in the rest of this story.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Objection - relevance.

However, I'm curious why none of the photos in the linked story include Russel?

Interested to see the affidavit and/or charging docs. As usual, I'm interested in the rest of this story.
    I found it intriguing that, per the article, an FBI informant had already cozied up to the pair close enough to the lowdown nitty-gritty on their plans. It would seem there is more to the story. Don't misunderstand, if they're crazy I'm glad to have them off the streets. Just interested in what first brought them to the attention of the FBI.

Top Bottom