Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Part of it, is the education system.

And part of it is parents.

The fact news stories aren't running regularly about parents showing up at teacher's houses.... That tells me all I need to know about where the real problems lay. At least the Muslims have the spine to do this kind of stuff, like in Dearborn Michigan.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    This is the generation that has measurable psychotic episodes from the removal of their smart phone.

They typically have downloaded many, many spyware apps in addition to the indirect but significant snooping from marketing companies. Nothing about their lives, including personal autonomy, is based in reality. They do not feel any burden at this point, so they think it is fine.

If you want a man to understand his ways, he has to feel the pain of his own decisions.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd like to see the actual question asked, what the choices were, and what the sample size was. Some of the "social issue" surveys I get on the airline miles for surveys sites are so leading or every choice is some level of agreement I've even less faith in polling now then I did before. Which was nearly none. The site linked was too slow to load for my patience, but if they don't release the actual survey that went with it, I don't believe them regardless of what they say the results are.

Example, one question I had recently was "what do you think the 3 biggest problems facing the country are today" and then a list of about 10 things. Literally none of them would have made my top 10 issues, but if you want to complete the survey you have to pick 3 to continue. Total BS vs a free form entry or a simple 'none of the above', but they want the results they want.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Having raised children, I am inclined to think the questions may have been leading to surveil others.

Anyone have children that are open to having parents watch everything they do?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The surveillance devices are already in place

I recall Snowden, in 2013 I believe, saying the only way he would ever believe the microphone and camera in a cell phone or lap top were really off was if he had taken a soldering iron and 'disconnected' them himself

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sounds creepy, and I don't think I really don't want to know what's going on in Gen Z houses. ;)

LuckyOne

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Parke County, IN
    We stopped teaching about tyranny, and he were are. Big brother is no longer tyrannical, he's here to help make sure we're good little children.
    THIS... the "we" being the government school system and the parents who should be paying attention so that they can be aware and supplement our kids education.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom