• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    He needs to go. Unfortunately we are stuck with him for awhile. Hopefully, a real conservative will run against him in the primary. If he gets the nomination, I will be voting for whoever is on the Libertarian ticket.
    The Libertarian candidate is named James Sceniak .I emailed his campaign they got back with me I am voting for him. The Democrat party and the Republican party are two cheeks on the same rearend.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Todd Young has always been a RINO.
    Conservative Review rates him at F 52%.
    Young's ONLY political value is as a "placeholder" to increase the number of Republicans in the Senate by one.

As disappointing as he is, he's STILL better than any Democrat/communist would be, and it would be really stupid to "show 'em" by voting for the Democrat.

AS I SAID before Primary time, the Primary is the time to vote the RINO's out so we won't be stuck having to hold our noses to vote for a RINO pinko instead of an even MUCH worse Democrat.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Apparently Senator Todd Young has joined the soft on 2A “Republican“ senators in supporting the new proposed legislation tearing away at freedom. He needs to be replaced at the next primary election for senator. They all lie.
    Yep. I emailed him and told him that if he votes for this I'm supporting an opponent in his next primary. Done with this dude. Sad day.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Yep. I emailed him and told him that if he votes for this I'm supporting an opponent in his next primary. Done with this dude. Sad day.
    That's what I told him. He doesn't care he thinks he has this sewed up for life. 6 long years of him voting with leftists is irritating.

Maybe we can do a recall on him and vote in someone new? Not sure how that works, but Iif it's possible maybe get Danny another shot at it.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Beyond e-mailing Young, worthless POS, I have also been sending a steady stream of comments to the Republican National Committee and the Indiana State Republican Party. I want the national and State organizations to understand the natives are getting restless and want constitutionalists, not RINOs.

Look what four years of Trump and a Republican held Senate did for the Judiciary and the SCOTUS. Yesterday's rulings would not have gone our way if the lock of the leftists on the SCOTUS had not been broken.

The left has controlled the SCOTUS since FDR whipped it in the early 30's. We need another round of young SCOTUS appointments who are Constitutional originalists to even begin to undo the damage the Communist Party (AKA Democrats) and the leftist SCOTUS has done.

I don't know where we find another Justice Clarence Thomas, but somewhere in America there has to be a young lawyer who has his spine, his mind, and his integrity.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The Libertarian candidate is named James Sceniak .I emailed his campaign they got back with me I am voting for him. The Democrat party and the Republican party are two cheeks on the same rearend.
    I have been an Independent/Libertarian for decades. Better watch out as one party will accuse you of supporting the other party by voting for a 3rd party...lol. I am of the opinion that it's time to bring back the Bull Moose Party.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The Todd Young groupies will be along shortly to explain how great he actually is compared to the alternatives.

I called him out in another thread a few months ago and was given my education.

I've thought him to be POS ever since he introduced legislation to raise the legal smoking age to 21 in order to keep high school kids from smoking, even though the legal age is already 18. This latest anti-2A stance is the same kind of thing.
    Being better than the alternatives is not an endorsement

Case in point: As I've said, I am a nurse. On the unit on which I work, I am often assigned up to 10-12 patients, with one CNA. The whole unit, two staff, regardless of the acuity of the patients. Sometimes it's fewer, and if it's more patients, most of the time I get another nurse assigned also.

I am frequently told that other places have more patients, more severe, fewer staff, etc.

My reply is, "If your child is walking around on your one-story roof, over a grass yard, someone else walking atop a 10-story building, over concrete, does not make your child safe."

That the alternatives on the D side are worse does not make Mr. Young good. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Blessings,
    Bill

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    We did the same
    Got everyone in our circle of family and friends to do the same. I hope it resonates at some level.

Both my wife and myself did as well. We both got the same form letter about "how he supports the 2nd amendment by voting for gun control", and let him know our opinions of such.

I still think the next primary is the time to vote against him, as McDermott is still far worse; and it is so absolutely essential we get to 51+ Republicans (even including RINOs) in the Senate. While this gun control is bad, it could've been so much worse if the Democrats had cemented control of the Senate. Just look what terrible things passed in the House! They had to water it down to get it through the Senate. And there is a very real difference between bad (this gun control) and worse (banning all common rifles and magazines which passed the House of Representatives on a party-line vote.)

Top Bottom