• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Unfortunately we will end up with another 6 years of the RINO POS. As it has already been shown it is incredibly difficult to get on the ballot in enough locations for it to matter. This is via the incumbents by design, as it preserves their jobs as professional political scum.

It is however absolutely imperative that Senator young be replaced at the next opportunity.

In today's voicemail after I discovered his treachery regarding the current Senate gun control legislation, I simply asked him to resign as he had violated his oath of office. He voted for legislation that contains elements that would further infringe upon the second Amendment. That's all it should take!

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    The same republican (Yes, I know the R should be capitalized but they are no longer worthy of that respect) machine who put him up and supported him is the same machine that controls the legislature and governor's office in Indiana.

You know, the same people who raised gas taxes a few years ago and instituted the gas tax increase going into effect July 21. But Holcolmb is considering a whopping $225 relief payment. Somebody, please tell me again what our state surplus is now?

They are all liars and thieves no matter what letter is next to their name.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    $225.00
    Gee, where to spend it. While I haven't looked at the details, I suspect IN residents that didn't pay any taxes will also be getting the massive, gigantic, yuuuge refund of $225. I'd also wager that the gargantuan $225 give-back will be added to my tax liability for 2022. It's pushing $90 for a tank of gas (before the 7-21 tax increase) but Eric the Great is gonna slip me $225 to make it all better. If the state didn't need the money, why take it in the first place? Oh, and before I forget, FToddYoung.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    $225.00
    Gee, where to spend it. While I haven't looked at the details, I suspect IN residents that didn't pay any taxes will also be getting the massive, gigantic, yuuuge refund of $225. I'd also wager that the gargantuan $225 give-back will be added to my tax liability for 2022. It's pushing $90 for a tank of gas (before the 7-21 tax increase) but Eric the Great is gonna slip me $225 to make it all better. If the state didn't need the money, why take it in the first place? Oh, and before I forget, FToddYoung.
    Give it to someone who will run against Young.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Todd Christopher Young (born August 24, 1972) is an American attorney and politician serving as the senior United States senator for Indiana, a seat he has held since 2017. From 2011 to 2017, he was the U.S. representative for Indiana's 9th congressional district. Young is a member of the Republican Party. He was elected to the United States Senate in the November 8, 2016, general election, succeeding retiring Republican Dan Coats. From 2019 to 2021, he served as the chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

A quick refresher about him. I forgot that he was groomed to follow Dan the useless Coats.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    The Todd Young groupies will be along shortly to explain how great he actually is compared to the alternatives.

I called him out in another thread a few months ago and was given my education.

I've thought him to be POS ever since he introduced legislation to raise the legal smoking age to 21 in order to keep high school kids from smoking, even though the legal age is already 18. This latest anti-2A stance is the same kind of thing.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    The Todd Young groupies will be along shortly to explain how great he actually is compared to the alternatives.

I called him out in another thread a few months ago and was given my education.

I've thought him to be POS ever since he introduced legislation to raise the legal smoking age to 21 in order to keep high school kids from smoking, even though the legal age is already 18. This latest anti-2A stance is the same kind of thing.
    Voting for RINO’s because of the Dems is exactly how clowns like Romney are in office!

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I thought this vote was just to move it out of committee?
    It was to open the bill up for debate. Motion passed 64-to-34. In an article I read, he said he's still reading it.

“While I am still reviewing the bill text, I voted to proceed to debate on the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act,” Young said in a statement released by his office. “I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment, and I believe there are prudent steps that Congress can take to address gun violence, particularly related to bolstering mental health resources, without compromising the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.”

https://indianapublicmedia.org/news...un-no-on-advancing-gun-reform-legislation.php

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment, and I believe there are prudent steps that Congress can take to address gun violence, particularly related to bolstering mental health resources, without compromising the Second Amendmeexnt rights of law-abiding citizens.

He's a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment and voted to pass gun control legislation to the next level.

Absolutely pathetic!

You can believe this sell out all you want I know how he votes and he isn't a friend of the Constitution.

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Reposting here since this is important - According to Everytown and MDA - The Senate is voting on this bill in an hour! (11am June 23) - WTF!?

Insider info from MDA/ET fb pages below:

June 23, 8AM
    "
    1f6a8.png
    The vote is at 11am!!! Hit those phones. Young is not a guaranteed yes, so call them both!
    ❤️
    1f91e_1f3fb.png
    1f91e_1f3fb.png

(By texting BOLD to 644-33, you you receive a call with talking points, then you will be connected. It only takes 5 minutes!)
    "

June 23, 9AM
    "
    Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
    The vote is expected at 11 am today!!!
    Please call our senators, let’s keep the pressure on them to do the right thing for Hoosiers
    You can text BOLD TO 644-33 and they will connect you to the offices
    Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOO
    "

June 21 9:14PM
    "
    Ok everyone, your NUMBER ONE priority is contacting our senators and asking them to vote yes on the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act.
    This is a GIANT step forward for gun sense.
    Contact Senators Young and Braun and DEMAND that they vote on the right side of history.
    Young has said he will vote yes. He needs to hear so many THANK YOUs for finally supporting some gun sense legislation.
    Braun has said he will vote no.
    I've attached some talking points you may find useful
    "

Everytown/MDA's talking points: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kk8z2dbbht9y58m/Senate Bill TPs and Q&A.pdf?

Also link to the other thread where KellyInAvon broke down some of the bill's language as well: https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/potential-senate-agreement-on-new-gun-law.522611/page-6

KIWANIS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2022
    HOLLAND
    Apparently Senator Todd Young has joined the soft on 2A “Republican“ senators in supporting the new proposed legislation tearing away at freedom. He needs to be replaced at the next primary election for senator. They all lie.
    I E-MAILED HIS SITE LAST NIGHT, TOLD HIM HIS VOTE COST HIM MY VOTE!! DITCH MITCH!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom