• Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Any INGO supporters deal in SureFire lights? Specifically the X300UB in black.

Wanted to check before I sent my money to Grinnell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't usually stock Surefire since they don't sell very well unless I come across a great deal and can sell them cheap. I can order the X300UB in black, after tax it would be $267 if you picked it up at the store or $272 shipped.

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    I know its been some time since this was posted, but for anyone researching this subject of where to find Surefire , at this point in time, I would say Amazon or ebay.

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    I know its been some time since this was posted, but for anyone researching this subject of where to find Surefire , at this point in time, I would say Amazon or ebay.
    Lot of people receiving knockoffs from both Amazon and eBay, a lot of them so good you don't know it unless you really know what to look for or have a real one to compare it to

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    Lot of people receiving knockoffs from both Amazon and eBay, a lot of them so good you don't know it unless you really know what to look for or have a real one to compare it to
    A lot of people are receiving perfectly correct ones as well. Fakery has been with us for hundreds of years. It will be with us for many more. Use your best judgement when buying.

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    A lot of people are receiving perfectly correct ones as well. Fakery has been with us for hundreds of years. It will be with us for many more. Use your best judgement when buying.
    Concerning judgement, I would just make sure to buy from reputable dealer, they’ll have reputable suppliers. Packaging and box contents are usually a dead giveaway of counterfeits. I carried them before, but keeping them at MAP couldn’t compete with some bulk purchase, “add to cart for price” dealers.

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    If you do decide to buy from ebay anyways (ie. you're cheap and buying used), make sure you get a clear pictures especially of the serial number and contact surefire about the listing, they should be able to tell you if it's legit or not.

No direct experience with surefire themselves but most reputable companies should be able to help you out if you provide a serial

Top Bottom