Supreme Court West Virginia V. EPA could end Alphabet Soup Agencies!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Court to rule if an agency can make laws, and if not, EPA and other agency rules that are mandated as law can fall! Hope they rule that only congress can make laws. AT and unconstitutional F will be in trouble, along with CDC, FDA, and the other alphabet soup agencies!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I can't imagine the Magnificent Five are gonna pull this off after last week, but if they do, it'll be Homeric!

Will the powers that be really sit idly by as the SC plays real-life Jenga with their (TPTB) ability to more easily corrupt our institutions via administrative fiat?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This is likely the most important ruling for states rights in the last 100+ years.

It will have a huge impact.

I hope West Virginia is the victor,then we all will be.

Congress making laws,then giving the power to agencies to make and enforce rules they themselves make is a huge part of the problems we have in the USA.

Carbon limits set by the EPA is really the tip of the iceberg.
    Even worse are things like NIH,which is a private corporation having the power to make "rules" that are treated as almost law.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    While I wish they would be reigned in, the IRS is unfortunately set up by a constitutional amendment allowing for a federal tax. Grrrrrrrrr.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The flailing begins.

I really hope West Virginia is the clear victor(all states). It would be the largest curtailment of federal power in a very long time.

The left is already freaking out...so that means it is likely a great thing for our Republic.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The flailing begins.

I really hope West Virginia is the clear victor(all states). It would be the largest curtailment of federal power in a very long time.

The left is already freaking out...so that means it is likely a great thing for our Republic.
    well those "articles" aren't slanted at all.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Waters of the US
    I recall the black and white signs that were put up along the I-69 construction between Btown and Indy. They were replaced after WOTUS was rescinded. Feds claiming rights to ravines, ditches and puddles on private property is the epitome of .gov overreach. I really hope the EPA loses this pending decision. But how exactly that would play out for other unelected bureaucratic agencies remains to be seen.

Top Bottom