• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Not sure how much movement is involved, as I haven't trained with Gunsite, but they are bringing their 3-day rifle class to the Lebanon Police Range in November.

Revere's Riders also puts on an excellent carbine class, but I don't know that they have one on the books for the rest of this year.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Not sure how much movement is involved, as I haven't trained with Gunsite, but they are bringing their 3-day rifle class to the Lebanon Police Range in November.

Revere's Riders also puts on an excellent carbine class, but I don't know that they have one on the books for the rest of this year.

Thanks. I have taken the revere's class - just wanted to find some more that also included shooting on the move. That gunsite course looks good. I'll have to look into that one a little more.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    So Tim's Shooting Academy might be doing a rifle class this upcoming Fall. They don't have a lot of interest but call and ask. I know if Yan puts on another class I am taking it.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So Tim's Shooting Academy might be doing a rifle class this upcoming Fall. They don't have a lot of interest but call and ask. I know if Yan puts on another class I am taking it.
    I wasn't familiar with Tim's. I don't see a rifle class but i'll call and ask. Their pistol class looks a lot more in depth than the MALC pistol class that I will be going to so I may end up doing one of those as well. Thanks.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I wasn't familiar with Tim's. I don't see a rifle class but i'll call and ask. Their pistol class looks a lot more in depth than the MALC pistol class that I will be going to so I may end up doing one of those as well. Thanks.
    It's not on the books yet , they are working on gauging interest . I have been wanting to take a rifle class with Yan for a while guy is a legit South African contractor.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    There was a training company called Iron Sight Tactical that put on a class in Batesville a few years ago, and the whole class was movement with a carbine. Really great class. My legs were sore for almost a week afterwards.

This is one of those classes that I did not enjoy while taking it, but it definitely worth it afterwards.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Check out the MALC Training Center in Edinburg, they have a lot of dynamic training. They have a large outdoor range and host a lot of neat classes.
    I went to a MALC course and while the course itself was good, they failed to send out some important info ahead of time on some things and I have sent several emails in the past to the general info address as well as to the specific instructor from the course i took and have never received a single response. That turns me off a little.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A little one on one with obijohn would get you a good start, maybe all you need?

He'll have input on further training and trainers.

Viking Fires

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 11, 2017
    Clarksville
    I went to a MALC course and while the course itself was good, they failed to send out some important info ahead of time on some things and I have sent several emails in the past to the general info address as well as to the specific instructor from the course i took and have never received a single response. That turns me off a little.
    I’m sorry to hear about that. I’ve taken several courses there and have never had an issue with responsiveness. I primarily use Facebook messenger to contact them and the owner has always gotten back to me the same day. I’ll pass along the feedback.

Top Bottom