• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Nope, not much difference. About 10 doing runs and earning a few degrees and then she worked 5-600 homicides as a Detective and then Forensics. She Cuffed & Stuffed her share of Bad Boys.
    We have been a litigious Nation since we have had a court system.
    LE should be open to litigation like the rest of the world.
    It is super rare that our homicide detectives get sued. Or detectives at all for that matter. It's the officers that make first contact with the public that bear the brunt of BS suits. Detectives get there once the scene is secure. Now, 21 years as a run taker, 4 years as a recruit training instructor, and 9 months as a street supervisor, 3 Federal Lawsuits isn't bad, 2 dismissed and one settled out of court. QI isn't automatic. It's argued in court after the filing. We are certainly open to litigation. You just have to show I violated a clearly established civil right or law. If I haven't, then QI kicks in. I'm not sure where this consternation for QI has come from? Oh right, BLM. QI abolishment came as part of their abolish the police movement.

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If I haven't, then QI kicks in. I'm not sure where this consternation for QI has come from? Oh right, BLM. QI abolishment came as part of their abolish the police movement.
    I would believe most Americans dont like a two tiered system. Theres just no reason some have extra Rights over others.
    Working in LE or any other employment doesn't make one special.
    You know That Declaration Paper Thingy.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I would believe most Americans dont like a two tiered system. Theres just no reason some have extra Rights over others.
    Working in LE or any other employment doesn't make one special.
    You know That Declaration Paper Thingy.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"
    What specific extra rights do I have?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    What specific extra rights do I have?
    My bad, Rights was a bad word for me to use.

LE has privilege that most other private citizens and most careers dont have.
    I dont have the option of QI, Exigent circumstances, One gets more time if one murders a LEO or a LE dog.
    So yes you all are granted privilege the ordinary citizen doesn't have.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

I dont have the option of QI, Exigent circumstances, One gets more time if one murders a LEO or a LE dog.
    You could have gotten those privileges if you really wanted them.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

I gotcha. Yes, I special AUTHORITY that ordinary citizens do not have. The most obvious is the authority to take your freedom, even just for a brief period during an investigation all the way up to an arrest. For non-LE, that would be felony Criminal Confinement. Being an LE or LE K9 is considered an aggravator in homicide cases. There are LOTS of things that can be considered aggravators in homicide cases that can take it from a life in prison to death penalty case. Exigent circumstance to warrant requirement? It's a narrow window that allows that. Mostly used by us to force entry to a house to bring medical care to someone inside that is unable to give permission. It's rarely used other than that.

jcole123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Number of posts in a short time. It's called being a runner.
    Well I joined back in March and I didn’t realize there was a 50 post rule for the classifieds otherwise I would’ve started posting then. I’m picky so I didn’t really find anything I’m interested in until now so I’m stuck trying to make good posts lol.

blain

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Well I joined back in March and I didn’t realize there was a 50 post rule for the classifieds otherwise I would’ve started posting then. I’m picky so I didn’t really find anything I’m interested in until now so I’m stuck trying to make good posts lol.
    You're not "stuck" at all.

The Rules of the INGO Classifieds! -> You MUST READ before posting!

"You can also bypass the 50 posts by BECOMING A SITE SUPPORTER HERE: https://www.indianagunowners.com/account/upgrade"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Make sure your posts are contributing to the conversation.
    Quick one liners tend to get noticed before 50 posts. After 50, post one liners or one words all the time.

Not saying your posting one liners.

But the classified are a benefit. But they are not all INGO is.
    INGO wants an 'investment', 50 quality post, or $50 (I think 50, maybe it's something else.)

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
    :wavey:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Make sure your posts are contributing to the conversation.
    Quick one liners tend to get noticed before 50 posts. After 50, post one liners or one words all the time.

Not saying your posting one liners.

But the classified are a benefit. But they are not all INGO is.
    INGO wants an 'investment', 50 quality post, or $50 (I think 50, maybe it's something else.)

Anyway, welcome to the forum.
    :wavey:
    It's $20.

Top Bottom