• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What happens what some stupid idiot playing the knockout game picks the absolute wrong target?

He gets shot dead.

Warning... this video show the attacker, punching the victim... then being shot... by the guy who seemed "unhappy" about being chosen to play the game.

https://vidmax.com/video/214809-man...t-chicago-liquor-store-victim-shoots-him-dead

PLEASE... keep your eyes open for danger out there people.

Oh, it should go without saying, but don't do this.
    While I may personally LMFAO at the instant karma, it's not exactly self defense... in the legal sense.

Walking Bear

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2017
    Floyds Knobs
    The wrong target indeed. You never know what is around the corner I practice situational awareness except at home. If the hair stands up on the back of your neck start scanning your mind saw something not right.
    The idiot is guilty of assault. Look at the size difference. The jury will have that pointed out for them. I would love to sit on the jury.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Was it a just a random sucker-punch? Or had there been a previous argument between the two? And while the puncher deserved it, the shooter is going to jail for that one. It's no longer self defense after you've disengaged from the confrontation.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Was it a just a random sucker-punch? Or had there been a previous argument between the two? And while the puncher deserved it, the shooter is going to jail for that one. It's no longer self defense after you've disengaged from the confrontation.
    Not sure I care. The desired outcome is already there so ..... Meh?

Top Bottom