Strangely, the woke "defund the police" crowd don't seem to get it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Portland is the canary in the coal mine for woke policies. I hope the rest of America's cities are paying attention to the results.
    Defund the police, refuse to prosecute rioters and gangs recognize the opportunity and fill the power vacuum.

the idiot council woman still refuses to believe that the criminal violence in portland is the direct result of her fairy dust policies. even with the evidence in her face, she would rather double down than admit she is stupid. she can't even come up with any alternate solutions. a true on trick pony.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Portland is the canary in the coal mine for woke policies. I hope the rest of America's cities are paying attention to the results.
    Defund the police, refuse to prosecute rioters and gangs recognize the opportunity and fill the power vacuum.

And the funny thing is, they are surprised.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

the idiot council woman still refuses to believe that the criminal violence in portland is the direct result of her fairy dust policies. even with the evidence in her face, she would rather double down than admit she is stupid. she can't even come up with any alternate solutions. a true on trick pony.
    It's more than just her.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    hell chicago has just given the criminals free reign. the police can no longer pursue criminals if there is a possibility the crims can get away. all they need is to be 1 step faster and their crime paid off.

this bull of allowing thugs a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance only stops when it affects the rich neighborhoods. this is going on across the country in bigger cities.meanwhile we, the honest tax paying, law abiding people are left to fend for ourselves. heaven forbid we have to use force. we'll end up being persecuted by the bleeding hearts because we defended ourselves and our own property.
    And now the CTA union is crying for more police presence after one of the bus drivers (or his bus) got shot up yesterday.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    And now the CTA union is crying for more police presence after one of the bus drivers (or his bus) got shot up yesterday.
    but to be fair most of the public employees in chicago spoke out against the mayor & city council. i think it was last week the police and county workers gave a vote of no confidence against the mayor & police chief.

d***n! this was last month.

*edit to add news article

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes, citizens do need to pay attention to the positions of the politicians that they are going to vote for. They also need to pay attention to the party platforms under which those politicians operate and to the ideals and policies that those party platforms represent.

I keep writing to my congress critters, trying to get them to just read from the Democrat Party platform during any floor filibuster. I for one would like to see that document read into the congressional record, and for a few of the communists (AKA Democrats) to have those party ideals and policy statements said out loud in front of others. I would hope a few would be embarrassed.
    And then they might consider voting for a previous officeholder (describing him as politician would be insulting), who has a proven track record of actually trying to do what he said he would, should he choose to run in 2024

Last edited:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    The terms that are being utilized, and the rhetoric which is being disbursed, are designed to be non-logical and non-debatable!
    The Left doesn't want logic, common-sense, organization, prudence, individual responsibility, etc...
    The Left wants chaos, disorder, illogical outcomes, etc...anything that results in the disruption of 'the norm' of how life used to be!
    Nothing that they're doing is designed to be rational or make sense...
    The Left is what normal individuals call, 'wacko's'...

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-verona-not-responsible-010600706.html

maybe defund the prosecutors & judges. this is exactly what i'm talking about. there was absolutely no sane reason for this criminal to be on the streets.

the prosecutor & judge should definitely be held criminally liable for this. anyone who looks at this and say they're not responsible should be made to explain to the families why this thug should have been allowed so many chances to keep killing innocents.

i do not place blame on the police. they catch them and some pansey *** judge & w***y prosecutor puts them back on the street.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-verona-not-responsible-010600706.html

maybe defund the prosecutors & judges. this is exactly what i'm talking about. there was absolutely no sane reason for this criminal to be on the streets.

the prosecutor & judge should definitely be held criminally liable for this. anyone who looks at this and say they're not responsible should be made to explain to the families why this thug should have been allowed so many chances to keep killing innocents.

i do not place blame on the police. they catch them and some pansey *** judge & w***y prosecutor puts them back on the street.
    That is freaking scary. Jim.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

"These are not concealed, clandestine operations by sophisticated gangs with suppliers and lookouts. These are brazen individuals who conduct their business in plain sight because they know Baltimore City will do nothing to prevent or punish them,"

but the baltimore DA said this would not happen when she announced that her office would no longer prosecute misdemeanors.

i almost hate being right

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

here's another case of a impotent judge and pansey prosecutor making it easier for a known killer to terrorize a community.

Top Bottom