• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FiremanShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2022
    Steuben County
    Anyone know of someone in the Indy area that does stock repairs? Have an A500 that needs work on the buttplate. Any help appreciated.
    Anyone know of someone in the Indy area that does stock repairs? Have an A500 that needs work on the buttplate. Any help appreciated.
    A number of years ago I was at a skeet shoot with my browning a5 and forearm was damaged. I contacted Browning North American service center/ stocks. I mailed whole gun to them and the work they did was awesome. Did in @4-6 weeks at no charge. Now when I go to a shoot I don’t set it in a rack and always close by. Good luck!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

I'm an avid shotgunner and I don't know of anyone in the Indy area who does stock work.
    If I needed some repairs, I would contact Joe at Tronspace Stock Works. He is in Michigan does fantastic work and is usually very fast.
    Since it's a Browning, you could also contact Art's gunworks in Missouri. They have a stellar reputation and are an authorized Browning repair center too.
    A third option would be Rod of Rod's custom stocks over in Ohio. He did some work on guns for friends and it was top notch.

Edit- post a picture of the damage. Might be something you can do

Top Bottom