• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I see where something like 176 law school professors signed a letter calling for the firing of a college who spoke at the rally in D.C.
    Well that tells you where your children are being indoctrinated plain as day.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can they even be considered a colleague if they don't work together? There's no way these 176 professors work together.

Before rushing to judgement, I'd like to know what he said. If it's a bunch of garbage, then let's "drain the swamp" of him.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump has been the greatest "outer" of all time! He has outed the deep state, before Trump few knew what deep state was, now most have an idea of it. His presence on the scene has outed academia, Hollywood, business, social media and many others. He has even outed INGO members!

Actually he didn't out any of these in the traditional sense, he was able to take up the mantel of the people and in doing so caused TDS, a disease that causes the buried communistic tendencies to have to be shared with the world. It has happened on this very site.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I read about this last night. The good professor spoke alongside Trump using well established facts and his colleagues along with outsiders, all radical leftists, demanded he be fired, and he was, tarred for everything from wrongthink to inciting violent riots.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I see where something like 176 law school professors signed a letter calling for the firing of a college who spoke at the rally in D.C.
    Well that tells you where your children are being indoctrinated plain as day.

176 professors? I have never heard of a mass bowel movement like that before. Has the Guinness book of world records been notified?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    176 professors to the media/left is probably more like a dozen or so. Just have to use the same formula they used counting Biden's votes.

Top Bottom