• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Ok I have asked about umarex origin but now I am not sure. Does anyone have a gamo swarm maxxim or magnum? What are you thoughts? I have watched a ton of videos and am leaning towards one of these now. Do you have something that is around this price range that would be better for me to look at?

XMil

Shooter
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I have the Fusion Whisper Mach 1 and I think it is garbage, it's poorly made, (mostly plastic), the scope is junk and didn't last 200 shots. It is also loud. Not what I expected out of the "Whisper"? I think one of their less expensive models like the swarm would be worse.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Oct 9, 2010
    I have the Fusion Whisper Mach 1 and I think it is garbage, it's poorly made, (mostly plastic), the scope is junk and didn't last 200 shots. It is also loud. Not what I expected out of the "Whisper"? I think one of their less expensive models like the swarm would be worse.
    They are violent guns, noise and vibration-wise. I don't know what you use it for, but if you can justify 400-ish for a springer, I highly recommend the Weihrauch HW30/50/80 series. Exquisitely well made of wood/steel, niiice triggers, smooth and need no ancillary support items. I'm planning to do a review when the weather nicens up, but you cannot go wrong. They are some of the nicest guns I own of any type, and quality wise they rival firearms costing 2-3x as much. Sorry for the thread jack...

XMil

Shooter
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    They are violent guns, noise and vibration-wise. I don't know what you use it for, but if you can justify 400-ish for a springer, I highly recommend the Weihrauch HW30/50/80 series. Exquisitely well made of wood/steel, niiice triggers, smooth and need no ancillary support items. I'm planning to do a review when the weather nicens up, but you cannot go wrong. They are some of the nicest guns I own of any type, and quality wise they rival firearms costing 2-3x as much. Sorry for the thread jack...
    Thank you. I have a Diana 460 magnum now. Absolute tack-driver at 50 yards, even in my hands!

Top Bottom