• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    Man, I hope people are still pissed off about covid tyranny, inflation, grooming, etc. this November.
    Unfortunately voting won't fix any of this. I once again must point out the story of Indiana's own Phil Hinkle to show that perverts reside on both sides of the aisle. That is just one instance out of many.

If Republicans were anti-inflation they would have done something about the Federal Reserve decades ago. If Republicans were pro-firearms they would have repealed the NFA the many times they have controlled all three branches of government. If Republicans were pro-freedom they would also have done away with Civil Asset Forfeiture. I could go on and on, but I won't. Neither side is on the side of liberty.

In '08 I ran as a Republican in Hendricks County and won as a delegate. I went to the state convention that year to cast my vote for Ron Paul. Instead of allowing the vote under their own bylaws they simply used the gavel to silence all opposition. That was my first and last time voting. I had finally confirmed what I had always had a suspicion of. Voting is a waste of time.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Unfortunately voting won't fix any of this. I once again must point out the story of Indiana's own Phil Hinkle to show that perverts reside on both sides of the aisle. That is just one instance out of many.

If Republicans were anti-inflation they would have done something about the Federal Reserve decades ago. If Republicans were pro-firearms they would have repealed the NFA the many times they have controlled all three branches of government. If Republicans were pro-freedom they would also have done away with Civil Asset Forfeiture. I could go on and on, but I won't. Neither side is on the side of liberty.

In '08 I ran as a Republican in Hendricks County and won as a delegate. I went to the state convention that year to cast my vote for Ron Paul. Instead of allowing the vote under their own bylaws they simply used the gavel to silence all opposition. That was my first and last time voting. I had finally confirmed what I had always had a suspicion of. Voting is a waste of time.
    Yeah, you’re preaching to the choir here, brother.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Here's a fun parlor game: let's watch how many times Steve Dettelbach's Wikipedia page gets edited in the next 7 days:

• This page was last edited on 12 April 2022, at 00:06 (UTC).

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Cleared hot!!

Senator,

I am writing to urge your support in opposing the latest nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) Steve Dettelbach. After the debacle we witnessed with the David Chipman BATFE nomination, it’s not surprising another anti-gun bureaucrat has been nominated.

In a failed run for Attorney General of Ohio, Dettelbach was endorsed by Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, and Everytown for Gun Safety. Moms Demand Action knocked on doors in support of AG candidate Dettelbach. This says a lot about Dettelbach’s view on the individual right (DC v Heller 2008) to Keep and Bear Arms.

Surprisingly Dettelbach’s Twitter history hasn’t yet been purged. “Do something” about “gun violence” seems to be an often-repeated theme. Never mentioning what “something” is, or the violent criminals who commit heinous crimes seems all to familiar. It’s easier to get the law-abiding to abide by the law than to get criminals off the street.

Dettelbach has called for the reinstatement of the (quote-unquote) Assault Weapons (a made-up political term that does not define any class of weapons) Ban (per Bureau of Justice Statistics: any change from reinstatement of the ban would be statistically insignificant or too small to measure) and “Universal Background Checks” (which per former Attorney General Eric Holder, will not work without universal registration.)

Additionally, Dettelbach has campaigned on “closing the gun show loophole” (surveys conducted by the Bureau of Justice Statistics and University of Chicago of prisoners convicted for crimes involving firearms have consistently shown that 0.8% criminals obtained their firearms at gun shows) and opposed Ohio’s extremely successful program to train teachers to be armed in school.

There is significant concern among gun owners with how the BATFE is using arbitrary and capricious rule changes that have the force of law to negatively affect firearms owners and Federal Firearms Licensees. Having a rogue BATFE headed up by an anti-gun zealot is not consistent with our 2nd Amendment Rights. I’m sure I can count on your opposition to Steve Dettelbach.

Thank you,

Name

Address

Phone

Done ! Thanks ! :thumbsup:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cleared hot!!

Senator,

I am writing to urge your support in opposing the latest nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) Steve Dettelbach. After the debacle we witnessed with the David Chipman BATFE nomination, it’s not surprising another anti-gun bureaucrat has been nominated.

In a failed run for Attorney General of Ohio, Dettelbach was endorsed by Barrack Obama, Joe Biden, and Everytown for Gun Safety. Moms Demand Action knocked on doors in support of AG candidate Dettelbach. This says a lot about Dettelbach’s view on the individual right (DC v Heller 2008) to Keep and Bear Arms.

Surprisingly Dettelbach’s Twitter history hasn’t yet been purged. “Do something” about “gun violence” seems to be an often-repeated theme. Never mentioning what “something” is, or the violent criminals who commit heinous crimes seems all to familiar. It’s easier to get the law-abiding to abide by the law than to get criminals off the street.

Dettelbach has called for the reinstatement of the (quote-unquote) Assault Weapons (a made-up political term that does not define any class of weapons) Ban (per Bureau of Justice Statistics: any change from reinstatement of the ban would be statistically insignificant or too small to measure) and “Universal Background Checks” (which per former Attorney General Eric Holder, will not work without universal registration.)

Additionally, Dettelbach has campaigned on “closing the gun show loophole” (surveys conducted by the Bureau of Justice Statistics and University of Chicago of prisoners convicted for crimes involving firearms have consistently shown that 0.8% criminals obtained their firearms at gun shows) and opposed Ohio’s extremely successful program to train teachers to be armed in school.

There is significant concern among gun owners with how the BATFE is using arbitrary and capricious rule changes that have the force of law to negatively affect firearms owners and Federal Firearms Licensees. Having a rogue BATFE headed up by an anti-gun zealot is not consistent with our 2nd Amendment Rights. I’m sure I can count on your opposition to Steve Dettelbach.

Thank you,

Name

Address

Phone

While I'm here I'll bump this one too.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    Just read where Dementia Joe is moving on ghost guns. The latest scary term to not blame the criminals. I think in 10 years these guns have killed about as many as die on a three day weekend in Chicago.

This is exactly what is happening. In order to prop up his flagging support, and his run away inflation, he drags out the old tried and true ”war on guns”. This POS in the Oval Office latches on to the latest scary gun phrase, “ghost guns”, like the ones that came before: “common sense gun laws”, ”gun show loopholes”, “assault weapons”, “weapons of war”, “high capacity magazines”, and, “Saturday Night Special”, all guaranteed to whip up Bloomberg and his mindless cronies. The ONLY way this stops is the Supreme Court striking this illegal crap down. Biden being Biden: trying to get re-elected. Nothing else explains it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What we have to look forward to, if confirmed:

I don't get it, Pres. Trump wouldn't allow an American to come to America? How does that work?

Last I heard people from Louisville, Kentucky are free to travel. This guy makes Chipman look brilliant. OK maybe not brilliant, but less stooopid.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Last I heard people from Louisville, Kentucky are free to travel. This guy makes Chipman look brilliant. OK maybe not brilliant, but less stooopid.

He wants to be atf....what else would you expect.

Such folks are either evil or stupid, though I contend most of them favor the former.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This is exactly what is happening. In order to prop up his flagging support, and his run away inflation, he drags out the old tried and true ”war on guns”. This POS in the Oval Office latches on to the latest scary gun phrase, “ghost guns”, like the ones that came before: “common sense gun laws”, ”gun show loopholes”, “assault weapons”, “weapons of war”, “high capacity magazines”, and, “Saturday Night Special”, all guaranteed to whip up Bloomberg and his mindless cronies. The ONLY way this stops is the Supreme Court striking this illegal crap down. Biden being Biden: trying to get re-elected. Nothing else explains it.

obiden can go straight to Hell.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom