• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just received one from them the 22 long gun model. Shipment was pretty fast (ordered one on last Wednesday received the following Monday. So far I love it. Nice construction allot better than what I was looking at at other places (Dick's for one). Very friendly customer service. Also came with a free dehumidifier! woot! The trucking company that delivered it for me was very helpful, helped get it into my not to clean driveway. With lifetime warranty and free shipping I thought it was a great deal.

ar15junkie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Behind enemy lines
    I just received one from them the 22 long gun model. Shipment was pretty fast (ordered one on last Wednesday received the following Monday. So far I love it. Nice construction allot better than what I was looking at at other places (Dick's for one). Very friendly customer service. Also came with a free dehumidifier! woot! The trucking company that delivered it for me was very helpful, helped get it into my not to clean driveway. With lifetime warranty and free shipping I thought it was a great deal.

Could you post some good pictures John?

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    They look like really nice safes. I was looking at the website and could not find anything that says where they are made... So I called and come to find out, they are made in China.. Dont know if that means anything, maybe China makes quailty safes. I think I'll take a look at 500 Guns. They sell Liberty and most of their models are made in the US per Libertys website. Might check out Johnsons safes at the 1500. Anyone know where the Cannon safes is made, the ones you get from Tractor Supply Co. ?

Top Bottom