• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    I've read a few more reviews on other platforms and they seem to be good to go. I really want one lol. They don't work with the Magpul drums I've been told but they work with all glock gen mags from gen 3 to 5 from what I'm reading. They even work with all the aftermarket mags other than the drum from what I hear. So far the highest round count I've read that anyone is claiming is 3k. Supposedly with no failures. My next concern would be a holster.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've read a few more reviews on other platforms and they seem to be good to go. I really want one lol. They don't work with the Magpul drums I've been told but they work with all glock gen mags from gen 3 to 5 from what I'm reading. They even work with all the aftermarket mags other than the drum from what I hear. So far the highest round count I've read that anyone is claiming is 3k. Supposedly with no failures. My next concern would be a holster.
    The Glock magazine compatibility is what many have been looking for in a 2011 style pistol. One thing about it. Glock magazines are reliable. If the gun doesn't run it isn't because it's a Glock magazine.
    I think this will be a big sale point.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    They interest me because I would have a use for my dozens of Glock magazines, but I definitely don't plan on being an early adopter of these. For some reason I get too much of a Hudson vibe from them. A coworker was interested and he contacted the manufacturer with a question and they responded almost immediately so that is a good sign. He may wait for the Oracle though.

reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    I looked at the Oracle but I have a ton of Glock mags and have no sig mags. I'm hoping it does great and has no problems and that stealth arms is going to thrive and keep good on these

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Man, the more I look at that, the more I suspect I'll be sleeping on the couch in the minibarn for at least a month if I get my hands on one.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Man, the more I look at that, the more I suspect I'll be sleeping on the couch in the minibarn for at least a month if I get my hands on one.
    If you lose your residence for a little while you can room with me for a little while.. We junkies have to stick together. I'll be seeking them out at the NRA convention to get my hands on one. :shady:

Top Bottom