• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    Ok so I am strongly looking at the stealth arms platypus. Who here has one or has shot one? I've looked to see if there has been any reported issues with them and have found nothing the last I looked. There are only two people on YouTube that have any content on them. So let's hear it from the peanut gallery what do you goes think of them? Thanks

reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    Yeah if you look at there website they build a custom one off gun for you and it's about 1400 for the stock model and around 1600 for a optics milled slide threaded barrel model in whatever color you want and they charge like a little more for each color you add. They look pretty cool for sure and I love the customization aspect but I just want more info lol

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Very, very, new, but anything I’m hearing from people in the know seem to love them. Very surprising, but it’s looking like it’s going to become a big name in 2011’s at an outstanding price point.

reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    You can customize it for around $1850 depending on what all you do
    You can make it for less just depends on how many colors you choose and the other options that add to the cost are the magwell a threaded barrel and optics milling also what trigger you choose add as well. Oh and if you want a ambi safety selector adds as well. The verious I have built out is around 1650

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You can make it for less just depends on how many colors you choose and the other options that add to the cost are the magwell a threaded barrel and optics milling also what trigger you choose add as well. Oh and if you want a ambi safety selector adds as well. The verious I have built out is around 1650
    I played around with it added a bunch of extras and was surprised it wasn't over $2000.

Screenshot_20230330-074358_Brave.jpg
    ;)

Top Bottom