horseback_shooting_3033.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, there is something to looking like a woman you might see out in the real world, as opposed to some of the model pictures we've seen.

This is going to sound like I am objectifying women, and apologies if that is what I am actually doing (it is not my intent), but it's an analogy that folks here likely get: Kind of like guns. I see some amazing stuff posted on the forum, but real interest lies in those things that match my pay grade. Similar with this thread. Those women that look like they are real, and not photoshopped/impossibly made up, etc, are more attractive (in many ways not just looks) than the glam/model pictures.

Not sure if that made any sense, and hopefully I don't offend too many folks with these comments.

nothing wrong with your post.
    (puts on the swj millenial hat)
    im offended by your post! im reporting you....

(takes off hat)
    i think it may be you, me, churchmouse, everyone bur rhino feel we can ACTUALLY talk to the non-models and they are "real" people that we may bump into at wendys, starbucks, menards, etc and actually have a chance to know them, interact with them, maybe date, go to the range, etc.

where as the models while nice to look at most probably dont know about guns, may not like them, and/or we have this notition thay they wont give us the time of day to talk to them, and in some cases they are way to expensive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom